Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If he could only take a punch lol. His power was crazy
kendall was a problem...his fight with tim bradley was the first tim bradley fight i actually liked

torres could crack too...miguel ali (back when he was miguel cotto) went life and death with him..lit him up a like tiki torch...i think he was the first person to drop him too
That knockdown against bradley was lightning quick. When I watched it at first I had to see the slow mo

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If Nelo fights him or Berlanga….:francis:

That’ll be two years of mid fights.:francis:

Gonna need an emergency meeting @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL :francis:

Yea this would be trash :mjcry: .....anything besides David, bivol-beterbiev is pointless. Even bud I'll accept since it's a once in a lifetime kind of fight. But Chris eubank is atrocious:scust:.....it makes me think canelo might really be retiring in the next year or two. Like he's trying to milk every possible matchup he can think of before he finally bows out.

I had no issue with Mungia though. I knew that would be an exciting fight and it was.....jaimie is live against anybody else in the division:hubie:

Canelo deserves the backlash in the meantime though. At this point you either gotta fight the top contenders or just drop the belts. I never liked fighters holding the belts hostage. He's letting pride get the best of him right now. I'ma just weather the storm for the time being. We still gonna get the last laugh :wow::mjcry:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I personally want Shakur to stay at Top Rank. I think Shakur looks at Crawford as his older brother and probably thinks their situations were similar when it comes to Top Rank, when it's totally different

Crawford on Top Rank was such a unique situation because Bob Arum had a hard on for protecting Pacquiao from dangerous fighters, and blocked Crawford from fighting him, and even admitted it. That created a rift between Crawford and Bob. Then it made Bob not have Crawford's back when it came to the Spence fight and left Crawford alone to promote himself

Shakur on the other hand is treated very well by Top Rank, and 3 of the 4 belts at 135 are all Top Rank fighters. All Shakur has to do is show out on Saturday against Artem and the world is his