Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Idk about Turki....seems like he more invested in the heavier divisions. He could do PBC....but one promotion i think that would be all in on him right now is TMT.

Mayweather was at his last fight and having him on his side would do good for him....it would build the rivalry with Tank even more and Floyd can really teach him the game....seems like the only ones trying to get him.

If Shakur goes to TMT he is a fukking nut lmfao

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
If Shakur goes to TMT he is a fukking nut lmfao

They ain't really got nobody over there right now besides Curmel. The only downside i can see is if Floyd tries to do too much talking.

You seen what bob said. Eddie ain't paying him and PBC not trying to sign too many. If he resigns with TR its over....him and Teo over there underwhelming not doing big fights.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They ain't really got nobody over there right now besides Curmel. The only downside i can see is if Floyd tries to do too much talking.

You seen what bob said. Eddie ain't paying him and PBC not trying to sign too many. If he resigns with TR its over....him and Teo over there underwhelming not doing big fights.

There is an influx of “tmt” fighters crying on social media as of late and “leaving”, but Curmell has been silent. It could be TMT is going to be Curmell and Shakur, Rolly idk but it seems people like him so he gets opportunities.

But didnt J Prince and Floyd have issues before?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
There is an influx of “tmt” fighters crying on social media as of late and “leaving”, but Curmell has been silent. It could be TMT is going to be Curmell and Shakur, Rolly idk but it seems people like him so he gets opportunities.

But didnt J Prince and Floyd have issues before?

Yeah they did have issues...idk if they still have them though. I just don't think TR can take him to that next level. I think TMT was going all in on signing Ryan but after the ostarine shyt seems like they switched focus to getting Shakur.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah they did have issues...idk if they still have them though. I just don't think TR can take him to that next level. I think TMT was going all in on signing Ryan but after the ostarine shyt seems like they switched focus to getting Shakur.

Yeah Post Tank it was clear they were scrambling and this is probably what made Leonard step aside. Tank blowong up probably pisses off Floyd as it shows PBC is bigger than him even though he talks all the “pbc is floyd and al”.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

boxerben1.gif

boxerben2.gif

boxerben3.gif