Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

zepeda is long overdue for a title shot

i dont think cabrera will cause that upset but cabrera got a chin and a half...he made issac cruz look mid as fukk lol..i look forward to that fight next month

I think he may try to play a Tank Payday if Tank Survives Loma and Shakur. If he is smart he should posture for the WBO to force peoples hand if he wants more leverage now. He could technically aim for Shakur after Shakur's next fight but that is High Risk low reward as it isn't going to come with money worth it.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

The aftermath of Quiroga-Anifowoshe is horrible.

Akeem almost died right after the fight. He went back to Nigeria and died, apparently after trying to box again.

Quiroga got murdered by a biker in an argument over a Scarface poster. It was in one of those Gangland episodes.

Akeem probably should have won but it was a close fight in Quiroga’s hometown.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The aftermath of Quiroga-Anifowoshe is horrible.

Akeem almost died right after the fight. He went back to Nigeria and died, apparently after trying to box again.

Quiroga got murdered by a biker in an argument over a Scarface poster. It was in one of those Gangland episodes.

Akeem probably should have won but it was a close fight in Quiroga’s hometown.
I mean even if he won, the damage was done...kid akeem took too much

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
whats funny is I think canelo can easily beat bivol. I thought he fought very strangely, but bivol was nothing special.

i think he’s deteriorated a bit too much physically now. I still got Bivol in the rematch, but would love to see if Canelo still has one great performance left against Bivol or Benavidez.

He looked to be dodging and slipping well when he stopped trying to be a bully, which idk why he woulda even tried that. IF he goes in strictly to box, i think he can win.

Lol Canelo is not out boxing Bivol. Comical