Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think he’s trolling here. I could be wrong.

If not…:francis:

That Ryan Garcia just may have destroyed dudes appeal.
nah if hes trolling its whatever but devin is a free agent with his own promotional company. that company could have bid on that fight himself

he wasnt signed to matchroom so fast eddie isnt required to bid on a fight esp one that doesnt interest him.

sandor martin IS signed to top rank so TR is just doing due diligence by him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i personally do not mind a haney vs martin fight...martin does not bore me and i think hes a good solid fighter who deserves a shot..it would be a perfect barometer to see ryan's weight issues/PED issues didnt fukk up his resistance like that...martin isnt a monster puncher but dude was able to keep mikey and teo in check...teo's ass got dropped twice by dude :heh:..hell martin might be a little motivated to really plant his feet and throw some power at him

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i personally do not mind a haney vs martin fight...martin does not bore me and i think hes a good solid fighter who deserves a shot..it would be a perfect barometer to see ryan's weight issues/PED issues didnt fukk up his resistance like that...martin isnt a monster puncher but dude was able to keep mikey and teo in check...teo's ass got dropped twice by dude :heh:..hell martin might be a little motivated to really plant his feet and throw some power at him
Martin prob smells blood with Devin which would make shyt even more interesting. Devin is in a position where everyone things he is p*ssy for real now. Haney would need to do Sandor like he did Regis

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This dude Haney talking about taking a spiritual journey for two years and rematching Ryan after his ban.

please please please do not go out like this :bryan:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Martin prob smells blood with Devin which would make shyt even more interesting. Devin is in a position where everyone things he is p*ssy for real now. Haney would need to do Sandor like he did Regis
:francis:It started with Loma fight but the Ryan fight sealed it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
both guys have chips on the shoulders for real...so might as well do that fight first before any unification with paro who is a puncher

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
both guys have chips on the shoulders for real...so might as well do that fight first before any unification with paro who is a puncher

Yeah IMO Have Devin vs Martin ASAP, that gives time to see where the cards fall from Teo's fight also.

Assuming Devin Wins I would Fight Paro "as the B side" to take advantage of the Aussie Bag, and then winner unifies with Teo.

I don't think Devin realizes how much his stock has been hurt even with the PED stuff as I'm even seeing coaches parrot the "PEDs don't prevent you from getting out the way of a Left Hook".

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He was one of the most overrated fighters I'm recent history..
def not overrated

mikey would beat the fukk out of someone like ryan garcia and teo
competitive and leaning towards him beat loma - its a shame this fight didnt happen

tank, shakur, and haney can go either way to me

mikey's issue was that he was too naturally talented not to do the shyt but he didnt care for it...dude was p4p'er in his prime..it took fighting a physically bigger spence in his 5th division in his 40th fight for someone to decisively beat him