Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
whats funny is I think canelo can easily beat bivol. I thought he fought very strangely, but bivol was nothing special.

i think he’s deteriorated a bit too much physically now. I still got Bivol in the rematch, but would love to see if Canelo still has one great performance left against Bivol or Benavidez.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i think he’s deteriorated a bit too much physically now. I still got Bivol in the rematch, but would love to see if Canelo still has one great performance left against Bivol or Benavidez.

He looked to be dodging and slipping well when he stopped trying to be a bully, which idk why he woulda even tried that. IF he goes in strictly to box, i think he can win.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Punch is right - Devin has his own promotional company and should have bid on it himself since he’s a “boss” etc.

The Haney’s had no problem bouncing from matchroom to TR when it suited them. Eddie been said no one was gonna pay for that fight too so it should come as no surprise.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Punch is right - Devin has his own promotional company and should have bid on it himself since he’s a “boss” etc.

The Haney’s had no problem bouncing from matchroom to TR when it suited them. Eddie been said no one was gonna pay for that fight too so it should come as no surprise.

Devin might as well go to 147 and challenge Barrios

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
IMG-1948.png