Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
BREAKING: Top Rank was the lone bidder for Devin Haney's WBC 140 mandatory defense vs. Sandor Martin at today's purse bid at $2.42M. 10% goes to WBC to hold as bonus for the winner. Remaining 90% is 70-30 in Haney's favor. Per TR, plan is to put on fight in early fall. #boxing - Dan Rafael
Damn....Eddie already threw Haney in the bushes. He bid 3.9 for Ennis vs Crowley but didn't even bid on Haney vs Sandor :ohhh:

Burn with Hearn

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Damn....Eddie already threw Haney in the bushes. He bid 3.9 for Ennis vs Crowley but didn't even bid on Haney vs Sandor :ohhh:

Burn with Hearn
I just got the notification too. I'm tryna figure out if Devin is actually signed to Matchroom or is he a free agent. If he's a free agent, then Eddie isn't obligated to him.

Downside to getting embarrassed like that and you have no home

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can someone explain the purse bid stuff to me? I think I have a general idea but it makes Haney look crazy saying he was getting 30mil+ for the Ryan fight. :comeon:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I just got the notification too. I'm tryna figure out if Devin is actually signed to Matchroom or is he a free agent. If he's a free agent, then Eddie isn't obligated to him.

Downside to getting embarrassed like that and you have no home

They have a long standing business relationship.....thats why Haney is shocked on twitter right now....they ain't even bid a dollar.