Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So both Bivol and Zurdo looked vulnerable as of late, Bivol against Richards and while he won wide on the cards also got hit a little too much by lumbering Salamov. Zurdo struggled a lot more with a shot Gonzalez than most of us previously thought. Honestly Idk anymore who wins that but it's an interesting fight. Both Bivol and Zurdo will face a style they haven't faced so far, should depend on who can force the fight in a distance favoring them. If Bivol can keep Zurdo on the outside he probably wins, if Zurdo can cut distance and outwork Bivol then he wins.
I'd still take Beterbiev vs Bivol anytime over Bivol vs Zurdo though

Beterbiev stops both though. I don't see Bivol keeping Beterbiev away for long and when Beterbiev gets on the inside it's a wrap, Bivol can't fight on the inside and is not physically strong enough to deny Beterbiev in the clinch. Zurdo on the other hand likes to work on the inside/pocket but that will be to his detriment against Beterbiev.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting.

MTK the Irish mobster guy company who is ‘advising’ them all right? Crawford set to sign with Eddie/MTK?

I like when they were talking about cutting weight Regis was in the cut like :sadcam:haha.

He won’t sign with Eddie, but if he’s with MTK there’s a chance he signs with Probellum as they are their promotional company now.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He won’t sign with Eddie, but if he’s with MTK there’s a chance he signs with Probellum as they are their promotional company now.
Obviously I don't see the offers he's got but looks to me that he should sign to PBC for the rest of his career, PBC has got the juice at 147 and 154

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
34 years old this year:mjlol:

Aging him out :wow:

Avoided by your favorite fighter for 2 divisions (soon to be 3):wow:

Can't make a good argument for why he's being avoided since he signed with Matchroom at 29 so y'all gotta lie about the Star and Banner Promotions days:wow:

This generations Mike McCallum :wow:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously I don't see the offers he's got but looks to me that he should sign to PBC for the rest of his career, PBC has got the juice at 147 and 154

PBC would make sense in terms of fights, if they can kind of squash things between them and guarantee him the fights it could work out but is going into the lion’s den also. Free agent is also possible or a company that can represent him and try make the fights. If they won’t fight him he may end up fighting Josh Taylor, which would be two pound for pound fighters.