Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:whoo:Spence vs Ugas, for three belts. :leon: Folks can't say Spence looking for a light touch up in his return and Ugas looking for (more) glory after the Pac fight. Should be dope.:blessed:

Unification fight. Strap season....incoming:wow:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Mixed feelings on this one if this means the winner gonna fight the Stanionis vs Butaev winner before Bud. Bud is 34 already we don’t have much time to have that fight

if Ugas beats Spence it’s all the worse cause I guess Spence would have a rematch clause and then we’re talking about a rematch THEN the nandatory or mandatories…

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Mixed feelings on this one if this means the winner gonna fight the Stanionis vs Butaev winner before Bud. Bud is 34 already we don’t have much time to have that fight

if Ugas beats Spence it’s all the worse cause I guess Spence would have a rematch clause and then we’re talking about a rematch THEN the nandatory or mandatories…

See, I was just thinking of the fight (Spence v Ugas) and Stanionis taking the step aside money (however much it is). But you do have a point, him stepping aside would cause the Bud fight to be even later as he would almost assuredly be next in line after Ugas

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WBA was acting like some bytches to Ugas

Toyota Corolla hasn’t fought in 2 years N was elevated from regular champ N they ain’t trippin bout no mandos

I’d be shocked if Spence Wins N WBA forces the Mando over undisputed… they might have to cut a check but WBA ain’t the IBF they won’t be the reason undisputed wouldn’t happen… Now if Ugas beats Spence then forget errything I jus wrote :russ:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
WBA was acting like some bytches to Ugas

Toyota Corolla hasn’t fought in 2 years N was elevated from regular champ N they ain’t trippin bout no mandos

I’d be shocked if Spence Wins N WBA forces the Mando over undisputed… they might have to cut a check but WBA ain’t the IBF they won’t be the reason undisputed wouldn’t happen… Now if Ugas beats Spence then forget errything I jus wrote :russ:

:russ::russ::russ:

On another note, I wonder, who Crawford fights next?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

On another note, I wonder, who Crawford fights next?
My guesses are Prograis, Taylor, Ortiz or Thurman. Idk when is Ortiz’s mandatory shot due, if PBC signs him quick I suppose they want to go with Bud vs Thurman, Prograis has some connection to him due to MTK (:hhh:) and Taylor can activate his automatic mando shot if he wants if he decides to move up to 147.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yall know that PBC will have a Christmas card right? Joey Spencer and Mielnicki on the 25th. Kind of weird timing but welcomed, sounds hard to put in work both for the boxers and their teams, promoters, matchmakers, etc... everyone involved to keep working when everything around them is about Christmas and holidays.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Done lost his sense of reality.
Chisora is 37, well outside the top 10, coming off 3 losses.

The only opportunities for him left are UK cards cause he's a minor draw there. But what would a Wilder or any US HWs that are in the top 10-20 gain fighting him? Nothing.
When your guy is coming off 3 losses and got beat the breaks off of him just last night, it's not the fukking time to talk about future big fights for him, especially with dangerous punchers, like Wilder, retirement is what you should talk about.
Losses shouldn't be everything to a fighter's career but they still serve as sort of a guideline to who should get further opportunities at the top level and who don't. 37 years olds outside the top 10, coming off 3 losses shouldn't, simple as.

Hearn doesn't want to let the money he gets from Chisora go, rather sends him out to get his brains mashed again, smh... Fortunately Wilder won't be interested in this

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wilder v Scissora?
Hearn smokin spice :russ:

Who the hell would care anyway. If it aint AJ or Whyte for Wilder its dead.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Wilder KO2 in devastating fashion…Wilder will finally retire him for good.

Wilder as limited as he is is probably still a top 2 HW.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio