Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aging him out :wow:

Avoided by your favorite fighter for 2 divisions (soon to be 3):wow:

Can't make a good argument for why he's being avoided since he signed with Matchroom at 29 so y'all gotta lie about the Star and Banner Promotions days:wow:

This generations Mike McCallum :wow:

All the good fighters in boxing are aging him out.. Everyone is terrified of that resume:mjlol:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
All the good fighters in boxing are aging him out.. Everyone is terrified of that resume:mjlol:

Such a terrible resume yet no one has the balls to take a peydey from Eddie to fight:wow:

Such a horrible fighter yet Fishnets has management juelzing about facing him:mjgrin:

You ain't gonna see @Tanahashi Coates on r/boxing shytting on Canelo like you shyt on Andrade :mjpls: Rent free:blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

@King P ..its confirmed lol

mckinson is not a bad boxer per se...he is slick as shyt..not much of a puncher lol...he's one of eddie's fighters so its a come up for him..esp if he spoils and upsets ortiz...its def not i wanted to see next for ortiz though :francis:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a terrible resume yet no one has the balls to take a peydey from Eddie to fight:wow:

Such a horrible fighter yet Fishnets has management juelzing about facing him:mjgrin:

You ain't gonna see @Tanahashi Coates on r/boxing shytting on Canelo like you shyt on Andrade :mjpls: Rent free:blessed:

What payday? He brings no money to the table. He is the D side against anyone with a Name.:laugh:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

I hope one day Andrade has actual victories so you guys don't have to keep parading moral victories around.:mjcry:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
What payday? He brings no money to the table. He is the D side against anyone with a Name.:laugh:

" 'When that guy wins a world title.' Wins a world title. 'Oh, he doesn't sell any tickets', sells out Providence. 'Oh, he's not making any money' making a lot of money" -Fast Eddie Hearn:mjlol:

I hope one day Andrade has actual victories so you guys don't have to keep parading moral victories around.:mjcry:

Would Janibek not be a good victory? 11-0 and beat more champs than Andrade. Seems like Janibek is a lock to finally get Andrade the fukk outta here according to the comments I've read:lolbron:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally saw Rocky 4 the director’s cut. I’m with the crowd that this is not superior to the original film. I did enjoy the fight scenes better though. The funeral scene was nice as well.

Stallone probably should have tackled Rocky 5.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Would Janibek not be a good victory? 11-0 and beat more champs than Andrade. Seems like Janibek is a lock to finally get Andrade the fukk outta here according to the comments I've read:lolbron:

I'm a Crawford stan, so I empathize with you breh. shyt was getting tricky before the Porter fight.:mjcry:

May Allah guide Andrade to a good fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Finally saw Rocky 4 the director’s cut. I’m with the crowd that this is not superior to the original film. I did enjoy the fight scenes better though. The funeral scene was nice as well.

Stallone probably should have tackled Rocky 5.
I can dig that...but we need rocky 1 or 3 with the director's cut

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McKinson can box, he has some skills, just whether Ortiz Jr power will be too much and will get overwhelmed, but as a boxer he has a skillet that can be awkward to overcome for some fighters.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
" 'When that guy wins a world title.' Wins a world title. 'Oh, he doesn't sell any tickets', sells out Providence. 'Oh, he's not making any money' making a lot of money" -Fast Eddie Hearn

He won a Vacant title.. Didn't even beat the champ to get it. And hasnt defended it against anyone worth a damn:laugh:

Sell out Providence, Rhode Island ..wow hes a draw now:laff:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
These unvaccinated heathens gonna get the gyms shut down again :mjcry:

Im just starting to get consistent again still cant do full (mt)rounds since pneumonia wrecked my shyt but i was close. :mjcry:

W no boxing or muay thai ima go full dominican and start drinking and beating my wife n kid :mjcry:

There is a testing spot across the gym and this the longest ive seen the lines since peak 2020 :francis: