Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
He won a Vacant title.. Didn't even beat the champ to get it. And hasnt defended it against anyone worth a damn:laugh:

Sell out Providence, Rhode Island ..wow hes a draw now:laff:

Why didn't he fight the champ for the belt? :sas1: Not like he was the guy's mandatory and waited until he got stripped to fight for the belt after saying belts don't matter :mjpls:

So by your logic Shefat for a vacant belt, some random Argentine and a washed Martin Murray were worthy opponents

Holzken, Groves, N'Dam N'Jikam and losing to John Ryder were worthy as well:skip:

Losing then being maneuvered into a mandatory spot by your sparring partner is no problem at all:bryan:

And Uzcategui, Lee, Fingerbutz :dame: and Truax are worth a damn as well:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why didn't he fight the champ for the belt? :sas1: Not like he was the guy's mandatory and waited until he got stripped to fight for the belt after saying belts don't matter :mjpls:

So by your logic Shefat for a vacant belt, some random Argentine and a washed Martin Murray were worthy opponents

Holzken, Groves, N'Dam N'Jikam and losing to John Ryder were worthy as well:skip:

Losing then being maneuvered into a mandatory spot by your sparring partner is no problem at all:bryan:

And Uzcategui, Lee, Fingerbutz :dame: and Truax are worth a damn as well:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

What makes Janibek worthy then :mjlol::dead::deadrose:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
although i wonder what the deal is? :patrice:..fight by fight deal or he re upped? @krackdagawd do you know?

Cant speak on anything involving him since the atl move :hubie:.

s&c coach said he got that Nelo bag n wasnt trying to pay the %s for him or Dre and even people in the foundation have said they werent feeling how he been moving si ce going down there :manny:

I can speak on him and Dre did peace out their issues though shyt was sad to see them going back and forth when dude been training him since the ammys.

If Mendezboxing ever re open from all this fukkery :mjcry: ill ask around.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i guess Danny isnt ready to head back to PBC @ChocolateGiddyUp :mjgrin:

probably just trying to collect some checks on his way out

I was hoping to see “Hollywood” Danny Jacobs on some heel shyt. The mansion, Ferrari, fukking Angela Simmons, disrespecting nyggas but he was already out of his prime once he got there.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

rAjd10.gif