Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Woodley sold it, what a jobber

268312756_10162387496793018_1523257482100231674_n.jpg

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
They were friends before the trilogy. Fury specifically came out of retirement just to build up that Wilder fight. And though I haven't seen it documented anywhere, I'm 90 percent sure Wilder reached out to him when he was retired and asked him to come back, so they could fight. Something happened after that 2nd fight that severed the friendship.

nikkas always gotta turn it into some gay shyt. Like we havent seenhistorically in boxing usually the more dudes try to kill each other in the ring the usually end up becoming friends. Especially after dude dealing w depression and drugs he prob dont wanna see Wilder go down that road which can be very easy after a big loss.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
top 2?..hes under fury, usyk, and joshua..hes prolly on the same level as whyte now

I think he will spark out Usyk and Joshua…the man is too dangerous over 12 rounds not to catch a fighter with something. The man was still dangerous all the way up to when he was KOd.

Usyk beat AJ easier than he beat Chisora..I have to see how A J bounce back. He fight like a shot fighter now. But then again Usyk maybe just styles on Wilder with his superiors boxing but he only needs 1.

Regardless any combination of the top 6 HW mixing it up will be dope and must see TV. Since PBC prefer to stick to their own so in reality Wilder or Ruiz or Sanchez would be more likely. And can’t complain about that either.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
nikkas always gotta turn it into some gay shyt. Like we havent seenhistorically in boxing usually the more dudes try to kill each other in the ring the usually end up becoming friends. Especially after dude dealing w depression and drugs he prob dont wanna see Wilder go down that road which can be very easy after a big loss.
Man shut the fukk up. I said they were friends and you automatically go the gay route. That says way more about you than about what I said.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Man shut the fukk up. I said they were friends and you automatically go the gay route. That says way more about you than about what I said.

Are you on drugs or something bytch nikka or you just don't know how to read? The person you quoted said something about some gay shyt. I said Fury dealt w depression and drugs I'm sure he could easily see another fighter dealing w the same after the big loss n wants to be there for him.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Are you on drugs or something bytch nikka or you just don't know how to read? The person you quoted said something about some gay shyt. I said Fury dealt w depression and drugs I'm sure he could easily see another fighter dealing w the same after the big loss n wants to be there for him.
I didn't see anything and you quoted me. They were friends before they fought. Whatever gay shyt you're referring to is beyond me.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Maybe it is some gay shyt:manny:

He been saying a bunch of random sus comments about how "handsome" he was all through the promo tour before Fury Wilder 2.

And I know you saw the unadulterated fakkitry in his ring entrance for the last fight.:lolbron:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
WBA Confirms Santa Cruz Will Remain At Featherweight, Commits To Facing Wood-Conlan Winner
leo-santa-cruz%20(18)_2020_10_20_232512.jpg

BY JAKE DONOVAN
Published Sun Dec 19, 2021, 04:38 PM EST

TAMPA – Leo Santa Cruz is prepared to play by the rules to retain his current title status.

BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the four-division and reigning WBA “Super” featherweight beltholder has complied with a mandate to inform the sanctioning body of his plans at the weight. A previous ruling called for Santa Cruz to inform by December 13 of whether he planned to remain at featherweight and properly defend his belt or if he were to remain at junior lightweight in which case he would have been forced to vacate.

The latter move would have meant that England’s Leigh Wood (25-2, 15KOs) would have received an upgrade from his current WBA “World” secondary featherweight title status ahead of his mandatory title defense versus Belfast’s Michael Conlan (16-0, 8KOs). That bout—which still awaits a fight date—will maintain its present stakes, with the promise of the winner getting a crack at the main title.

“Leo Santa Cruz honored our request to clarify his current position,” Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, longtime WBA president told BoxingScene.com while ringside for a Showtime Pay-Per-View event at AMALIE Arena in Tampa. “We can confirm that Leo will enter a voluntary title defense and has expressed his interest and commitment to facing the winner of Conlan and Wood.”

Santa Cruz (37-2-1, 19KOs) has not fought at featherweight since a twelve-round win over Ricardo Rivera in February 2019. Two fights have since followed, both at junior lightweight where he won a WBA title in a decision victory over Miguel Flores before losing that belt in a sixth-round knockout at the heavy hands of Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis (26-0, 24KOs) last Halloween in San Antonio.

The knockout loss is since followed by a lengthy inactive stretch and—prior to this past Saturday—uncertainty over his next move. Santa Cruz will now return to the ring February 5, as part of a recently announced Fox Sports Pay-Per-View event. The show is headlined by former welterweight champ Keith Thurman who ends a 2 ½ year ring absence to face former secondary junior welterweight titlist Mario Barrios who moves up in weight.

Santa Cruz serves as the evening’s chief support, as he faces Phoenix’s Keenan Carbajal (23-2-1, 15KOs). The terms of the bout were not revealed, though Carbajal—who has won his last 18 fights—is a career featherweight but not currently ranked in the WBA Top 15.

In the event that Santa Cruz fails to honor any part of his commitment to the WBA order, the title will be declared vacant with the winner of Wood-Conlan recognized as the sanctioning body’s lone titlist. The much-needed shift in business practice is part of the the WBA’s aggressive title reduction policy rolled out earlier this summer.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In case this wasn’t posted. We will still see a P4P level guy fight before the end of the year…

Kazuto Ioka, Dec 31st (morning of the 30th in North America). Stay busy/don’t get rusty fight, but it’s better than nothing.