Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukkery aside I like how dude been moving since getting the belts :ehh:

Funny shyt my son called Teo being a trash champ right after the Loma fight, although Loma was acting like a hoe post fight, in 2021 Teo is looked at like a bigger one.:picard:
Yea I'm actually fukkin with kambosos right now. Bringing that old school energy. Saying fukk losses. fukk belts. Let's all just fight eachother like the legends did:ehh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Now we gotta hear how Cruz is a killer just like Barrios for the next few months. :stopitslime:

Btw how has killer Barrios been doing :ohhh:

nikkas need to accept what Tank is and what he isnt. He is a power puncher w speed who has been moved around very carefully and even w the careful match making we have seen him get outboxed. The other guys in the division are starting to step up in competition and this dude still playing in the kid table despite being damn near 30.

"We tried to make fights w the top of the division"

*sends Ryan Garcia a contract*:russ::hhh:
Tanks level of competition hes facing at 27! Is concerning, people comparing him to legit up and comers resume wise shows you how pathetic TMT has curated his career. How you 27 and have competitive resumes with 23 and 24 year olds :scust:. Tank should have BEEN in the ring with guys like loma and gary russell jrs. Even a ryan garcia fight is ridiculous at this stage in his career, he should be fighting the VERY best between 130-140

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I still favor Tank over the others, but I think it's time to admit that 135 (much like 147) doesn't have a clear cut guy who's head and shoulders above anyone else. All these guys have their pros and cons, and all of them can be beat by the others (or a "lesser" fighter on an off night)

Im taking Stevenson out the crop but im biased Brick City shyt :demonic: he has shown me more than the others but im a skills first type of guy I don't get :wub: because a guy has some power(not saying you are but boxing in general).

dude got to the top and went left...quickly...of course it didnt help that he chastised wilder like he was his son which made certain mfrs turn against him asap..then he pulls the same shyt :dead:..im surprised wilder didnt return that energy..all he had to do was acknowledge he was beaten and then let the shyt come out about the air in his chest and all that and dude would have been golden...he has some rebuilding to do in 2022

Yeah hopefully this is one of those get stronger moments and it doesnt end him. :francis:

Yea I'm actually fukkin with kambosos right now. Bringing that old school energy. Saying fukk losses. fukk belts. Let's all just fight eachother like the legends did:ehh:

I mean you can't be mad at that at all :hubie: these guys looking at him like food till they get to Australia and have to deal w him, 20k drunk cacs yelling all types of shyt and a biased ref that will let him foul all night and use a steel chair out this bytch :mjlit:. We know how Australia get down :picard:

Tanks level of competition hes facing at 27! Is concerning, people comparing him to legit up and comers resume wise shows you how pathetic TMT has curated his career. How you 27 and have competitive resumes with 23 and 24 year olds :scust:. Tank should have BEEN in the ring with guys like loma and gary russell jrs. Even a ryan garcia fight is ridiculous at this stage in his career, he should be fighting the VERY best between 130-140

Boxing the only real sport I watch so I try and cop all the ppvs and support the fighters but this is the 2nd Tank fight I haven't copped. I understand bringing a fighter along but this guy is 28 or whatever, it's gonna be what its gonna be. He wasting his prime bum hunting and one of these dudes gonna end up fukking the money up, then they gonna have to build him up again by then he's what age? :huhldup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
tcwk0iwFyKUVK0nwKZ_YfZvLfHFZkdUrUPQLtRUZSEa7FPG0VJ0fCdK-DR518Ipdd6RjtYQOkqW8cQhTPZvkIOD3U2-GEXU-AibK_9oUfKS3nZDAz6580E0mf03OWkKWP7Mr6_DWoEhETOYSYpy3a1XgLt0ywWU=s0-d-e1-ft

Newly crowned IBF Super-Featherweight champion hunting unifications in 2022
Eddie Hearn and Matchroom are delighted to announce IBF World Super-Featherweight Kenichi Ogawa has signed a multi-fight promotional deal in association with Teiken Promotions.

Ogawa (26-1-1 18 KOs) landed the vacant IBF belt at the end of November with a superb victory over the dangerous Azinga Fuzile at the Hulu Theater in Madison Square Garden, New York, flooring the South African in the fifth and final rounds to punctuate a career-best showing to earn his first World title.

The 33 year old Japanese will target a first defense in 2022 and will be hunting down unification bouts with fellow champions Shakur Stevenson (WBO), Oscar Valdez (WBC) and Roger Gutierrez (WBA) next year, and cannot wait to return to action as soon as possible.

“I am happy to be joining Eddie Hearn and Matchroom,” said Ogawa. “It was a great night in New York, and I was so thrilled to win the belt in a great fight with Fuzile.

“I look forward to getting back in the ring soon to defend the title, on my way to win more belts. With Teiken Promotions, Matchroom and DAZN, we will be able to make big fights and perform all over the world.

“I am so excited for the fights that can come in 2022 and beyond.”

“I am delighted to welcome Kenichi to the team,” said promoter Eddie Hearn. “Kenichi was fantastic in his World title win over Azinga Fuzile in New York, an exciting all-action display that really caught the eye on a spectacular night in the Big Apple.

“There are some huge fights to be made in the Super-Featherweight division and Kenichi can excite fans all over the world – I am sure that he will get the chance to add more belts to his IBF strap in 2022.”

morris

Superstar
Daps

I'm making the trip up to Canastota next year :wow:

Floyd
Roy
Toney
Mosley
Cotto
Hopkins
Ward
Wlad

:banderas:

Toney on the 2nd ballot??? His middleweight accomplishments alone get him there...add Super middle, LH and it's a wrap. Even if on the juice his chin was still good at HW