Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Now we gotta hear how Cruz is a killer just like Barrios for the next few months. :stopitslime:

Btw how has killer Barrios been doing :ohhh:

nikkas need to accept what Tank is and what he isnt. He is a power puncher w speed who has been moved around very carefully and even w the careful match making we have seen him get outboxed. The other guys in the division are starting to step up in competition and this dude still playing in the kid table despite being damn near 30.

"We tried to make fights w the top of the division"

*sends Ryan Garcia a contract*:russ::hhh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:russ:

Funniest one is still roy. He got that shyt out the way right off the bat. That's how you're supposed to do it :myman:

fukkery aside I like how dude been moving since getting the belts :ehh:

Funny shyt my son called Teo being a trash champ right after the Loma fight, although Loma was acting like a hoe post fight, in 2021 Teo is looked at like a bigger one.:picard:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Now we gotta hear how Cruz is a killer just like Barrios for the next few months. :stopitslime:

Btw how has killer Barrios been doing :ohhh:

nikkas need to accept what Tank is and what he isnt. He is a power puncher w speed who has been moved around very carefully and even w the careful match making we have seen him get outboxed. The other guys in the division are starting to step up in competition and this dude still playing in the kid table despite being damn near 30.

"We tried to make fights w the top of the division"

*sends Ryan Garcia a contract*:russ::hhh:
I still favor Tank over the others, but I think it's time to admit that 135 (much like 147) doesn't have a clear cut guy who's head and shoulders above anyone else. All these guys have their pros and cons, and all of them can be beat by the others (or a "lesser" fighter on an off night)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
fukkery aside I like how dude been moving since getting the belts :ehh:

Funny shyt my son called Teo being a trash champ right after the Loma fight, although Loma was acting like a hoe post fight, in 2021 Teo is looked at like a bigger one.:picard:

dude got to the top and went left...quickly...of course it didnt help that he chastised wilder like he was his son which made certain mfrs turn against him asap..then he pulls the same shyt :dead:..im surprised wilder didnt return that energy..all he had to do was acknowledge he was beaten and then let the shyt come out about the air in his chest and all that and dude would have been golden...he has some rebuilding to do in 2022