Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Murata hasn't fought since Dec 2019, got elevated from WBA regular champ to super champ without fighting anyone, but doesn't have any madatories on deck and after this cancelation no fight on the horizon. I wouldn't blame Ugas if he tried to assassinate Gilberto Mendoza, WBA doing him so dirty.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol he said that Canelo is the same fighter that he beat 8 years ago too and he was in his prime then. What a bullshyt
Canelo has shown better head movement since 2013 but he never faces elite fighters in their prime..so it's all a wash.

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
take it or leave it, its coming from the GOAT of his ERA.
:usure:
doesn’t mean he doesn’t have his bias and agendas

clearly he got much better than he was at fukking 22, I get it, he wants to think he beat the prime version. It’s not his fault that Canelo was so young when he was already at the tail end of his career but this comment is a bullshyt all the same

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:usure:
doesn’t mean he doesn’t have his bias and agendas

clearly he got much better than he was at fukking 22, I get it, he wants to think he beat the prime version. It’s not his fault that Canelo was so young when he was already at the tail end of his career but this comment is a bullshyt all the same
Brother! Who following who but without the blueprint?
Nelo fighting names (ggg) and washed man's. Not in that order! let him face new bodies..
GGG is good in my books, numero uno for now!!! Yes!