Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All that is fair and reasonable, but the main reason for it to weigh towards Crawford is activity vs inactivity.

Spence had two camps and 1 fight in 2 years.

Spence is my favourite boxer, but Bud got him on this one unfortunately, i hate to admit it.
That won't matter at all. Spence wouldn't show up to fight him unless he was himself and that's that. If he thought he needed a tune up, he'll do it. Guy does 15 round sparring...the work is in the training.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I knew he would be next mandatory but Isn't he just coming of one? This is wild.

dude has prolly faced more mandos in a row than any current champion now...at least qazaq style is a very live one and a dangerous one to boot..so im not mad at the fight but gotdamn if he retains someone gotta break that cycle man

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

154 does it again......FOTY on paper

I have no clue if Soro can win on the cards there but good fight
Soro has been inactive for 2 years so idk how rusty he's gonna be, normally I'd pick him to beat Madrimov, but with the 2 years off and the fiht being in Uzbekistan, idk... Surely he will come to take Madrimov's head off though, he's not fukking around, Madrimov better tighten up his technique or else he could get knocked out

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That's cool but it's the eyeball test. And in the Crawford fight, he wasn't really stopped. His father just turned on him after a 2nd knockdown.
His father didn't turn on him :mjlol: His father saved him from what I, you, he, and everyone else knew was about to happen next which was bout to be a bodybag in front of millions