Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I was told Tank wasn’t PPV worthy once upon a time … I’m not above I told you sos :smugfavre:

Who is a decent threat?? Choose wisely :mjgrin:

It’s a good scrap..I think Tank going to KO dude but before he do, he is going it be “down” on the cars atleast to the public..Tank is a ppv fighter now for what it’s worth, so I’m pretty sure the PPV will do okay. He proved he PPV worthy nobody can deny that.

All the other top lightweights:manny: but none of them crossing the street and Tank the A-side so he really don’t have to…honestly the onus should be on the other cats to cross over to PBC/Showtime to get the fight. Haney might as well drop that reggie WBC and come fight for that reggie WBA. He claim he a free agent.

Realistically they should try to make the fight with Taylor..give him an offer he and the other sanctioning bodies can’t refuse. But I do think Teo would beat him tho:hubie: and them fights can be made since he got a WBA belt. They need to activate that mandatory and we all know Teo ain’t gne drop that belt to make Bob happy.

People need to start giving Tank the same shyt they give Mungiua.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
260988921_2730201073791466_2318359603447073880_n.jpg

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Just rewatched Lopez vs Loma

Lopez got the first 7 rounds, clearly. Was only really outgunned in the 11th otherwise, he was competitive even in the rounds that Loma won (8th, 10th), both were swing rounds. Not even sure the 10th was Loma's round as Lopez hurt him with a belt line shot at the end of the round but the ref halted the action thinking it was a low blow. Flashbacks from Ward vs Kovalev II.

It was distasteful how Tessitore and Ward made it out like this was some razor-close fight by the end. Ward gave every round to Loma where he connected with a few clean shots, how you give Loma the 2nd and the 7th? :camby: He had Loma ahead before the 12th :aicmon: and overall a draw. No fukking way.

If Lopez didn't lit Loma up and hurt him in that last round they'd even have Lopez losing, ridiculous. Bradley was the only normal commentator in the booth that night. Loved SOG when he was a fighter and he has deep knowledge of boxing just wish he wouldn't let his bias flow so freely while in the booth. Glad the judges got it right, with the three swing rounds this could range from a 116-112 Lopez to a 119-109 Lopez, if you count the shot at the end of the 10th then 117-111 would be the most favorable to Loma.

Loma is terrifying when he finds his rhythm but when Lopez made him fight to go backward with smart pressure, bodywork, keeping the jab in his face and nullifying his weak side angles with step back and counter left hooks + uppercuts Loma looked clueless. It took Loma to take more risk and Lopez to tire a bit physically and mentally to get his second wind but even that led to him being hurt by Lopez in the last round.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Just rewatched Lopez vs Loma

Lopez got the first 7 rounds, clearly. Was only really outgunned in the 11th otherwise, he was competitive even in the rounds that Loma won (8th, 10th), both were swing rounds. Not even sure the 10th was Loma's round as Lopez hurt him with a belt line shot at the end of the round but the ref halted the action thinking it was a low blow. Flashbacks from Ward vs Kovalev II.

It was distasteful how Tessitore and Ward made it out like this was some razor-close fight by the end. Ward gave every round to Loma where he connected with a few clean shots, how you give Loma the 2nd and the 7th? :camby: He had Loma ahead before the 12th :aicmon: and overall a draw. No fukking way.

If Lopez didn't lit Loma up and hurt him in that last round they'd even have Lopez losing, ridiculous. Bradley was the only normal commentator in the booth that night. Loved SOG when he was a fighter and he has deep knowledge of boxing just wish he wouldn't let his bias flow so freely while in the booth. Glad the judges got it right, with the three swing rounds this could range from a 116-112 Lopez to a 119-109 Lopez, if you count the shot at the end of the 10th then 117-111 would be the most favorable to Loma.

Loma is terrifying when he finds his rhythm but when Lopez made him fight to go backward with smart pressure, bodywork, keeping the jab in his face and nullifying his weak side angles with step back and counter left hooks + uppercuts Loma looked clueless. It took Loma to take more risk and Lopez to tire a bit physically and mentally to get his second wind but even that led to him being hurt by Lopez in the last round.
thats a good accurate way to score a fight. i will try to keep an eye out on your scorecards.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I remember a podcast we did earlier this year where somehow Teo/Loma was brought up and people in the comments were legit pissed that all of us had Teo beating Loma clearly on some 116-112 shyt with 115-113 being the best you could give Loma if you gave him the benefit of every doubt. Dudes were trying to scream Draw or robbery. :mjlol:

shyt Castano vs Mell was closer imo than Teo vs Loma.