Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

lemieux has struggle in his boxing and his stamina but dude can punch

ill always respect him for being the ONLY middleweight champion to go right for GGG after winning that belt in a war...no excuses no fukkery

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
lemieux has struggle in his boxing and his stamina but dude can punch

ill always respect him for being the ONLY middleweight champion to go right for GGG after winning that belt in a war...no excuses no fukkery
and came into the fight with that slippery stupid haircut..Would still Smash though!:takedat:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember a podcast we did earlier this year where somehow Teo/Loma was brought up and people in the comments were legit pissed that all of us had Teo beating Loma clearly on some 116-112 shyt with 115-113 being the best you could give Loma if you gave him the benefit of every doubt. Dudes were trying to scream Draw or robbery. :mjlol:

shyt Castano vs Mell was closer imo than Teo vs Loma.
all facts lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Porter podcast. It sounds like Team Porter never modified their training to tailor towards an aging athlete. This nygga Kenny probably wanted to train Shawn like he's 20. Shawn was like fukk that and decided this was the fight to try something different. I see both sides, but this is what tuneups are for. I wouldn't be trying to figure this shyt out against a top guy.