Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is an interesting fight. I want to say DA winds by decision but JM has a good chin.

I remember when he fought Vanes he could not stop him and Vanes made it a difficult fight and I think he even dropped Demetrius. Demetrius never hurt him.

Fast forward a few years and GGG basically retires Vanes.unfia is limited but throws punches in bunches and appears to have a good chin.

Vanes gave a lot of people trouble....except GGG

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Honestly Andrade got the worst stans in boxing…:hubie:

The only one who can be considered ducking him is Munguia. GGG is check cashing at this stage and Andrade hasn’t shown that he is better than a fighter like Devry yet. Charlo across the street. Canelo doing his own thing and ain’t worried about Andrade. My man left behind a hit 154 division soon it was starting to bubble. :mjpls:

That marketing tho as this dangerous boogeyman is…:wow: you telling me he can’t get a Rob Brant or a Gabe Rosado in the ring. That would be better than who he been fighting. Maybe he should blame Eddie.

shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL
.........you telling me he can’t get a Rob Brant or a Gabe Rosado in the ring. That would be better than who he been fighting. Maybe he should blame Eddie.

Absolutely Blame Eddie , he's his promoter .

Eddie spends more time defending Canelo than standing up for his own fighter signed under him , and Canelo's never been signed to Eddie

Andrade can fight Eubank Jr
Gabe Rosado
Sergiy Devey
Rob Grant
Janibek Alimkhanuly - he's #2 in WBO assuming Munguia is still ducking
make Callum Smith or Danny Jacobs fight him at a catchweight

anybody but another no name Euro :hhh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Charlo still trolling with the vaccination shyt I see :heh:

But let's be honest, I don't see that fight happening anytime soon because it's ultimately not in the best interest of PBC :manny:

I know everyone keeps saying they should fight each other instead of waiting on Canelo. But the reality is that both of them are potential Canelo opponents, and both of them will likely get the fight now that Canelo has a working relationship with PBC. So why would PBC put 2 future Canelo opponents against each other and have 1 of them get knocked off and potentially lose out on a Canelo fight when they could both just get a Canelo fight anyway and you'll get 2 PPVs where they'll both make a ton of profit? They can always match those 2 up against each other after Canelo, that fight isn't going anywhere :manny:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Charlo still trolling with the vaccination shyt I see :heh:

But let's be honest, I don't see that fight happening anytime soon because it's ultimately not in the best interest of PBC :manny:

I know everyone keeps saying they should fight each other instead of waiting on Canelo. But the reality is that both of them are potential Canelo opponents, and both of them will likely get the fight now that Canelo has a working relationship with PBC. So why would PBC put 2 future Canelo opponents against each other and have 1 of them get knocked off and potentially lose out on a Canelo fight or a when they could both just get a Canelo fight anyway and you'll get 2 PPVs where they'll both make a ton of profit? They can always match those 2 up against each other after Canelo, that fight isn't going anywhere :manny:

Charlo is going to face Luis Arias next and then Choc is going to juelz on how this is good fight cuz he beat Hurd and make excuses since Danny Jacobs has not come back to PBC just yet :unimpressed:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Charlo is going to face Luis Arias next and then Choc is going to juelz on how this is good fight cuz he beat Hurd and make excuses since Danny Jacobs has not come back to PBC just yet :unimpressed:

Didn’t Jacobs fight Arias when according to you he was “moving right” :jbhmm:

You not bout to be inconsistent are you Pat??? :youngsabo:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didn’t Jacobs fight Arias when according to you he was “moving right” :jbhmm:

You not bout to be inconsistent are you Pat??? :youngsabo:

didnt he fight an undefeated arias after losing to GGG :umad:

nice try though

charlo fighting luis arias getting lit up by a stronger punching jobber

one of these things is not like the other
my brother :youngsabo:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
didnt he fight an undefeated arias after losing to GGG :umad:

nice try though

charlo fighting luis arias getting lit up by a stronger punching jobber

one of these things is not like the other
my brother :youngsabo:

GGG was hella eager to fight Jacobs… but for Charlo tho “all the belts…I want the green belt” got thrown in the bushes :sadcam:…. Matter fact After that Dervychenko ass beating :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: took he had to reevaluate life… Charlo had to show him how to handle Eurocacs :umad: