Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

ill say this..that man overachieved like a motherfukker....i thought he would wash out in his early days...but if he is serious about it and wont change his mind..i can :salute: him

him vs thurman was prolly one of the best fights i ever saw in person

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
ill say this..that man overachieved like a motherfukker....i thought he would wash out in his early days...but if he is serious about it and wont change his mind..i can :salute: him

him vs thurman was prolly one of the best fights i ever saw in person
I thought he was done after the brook fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The perceived superiority of the PBC welter simply because they signed to PBC is over. It's funny to me how ppl really believed this. Fanboying is a strong thing I guess :pachaha:. Pac was the first to put a dent in that notion and now Crawford ended it. Crawford was the goods. He had always been the goods. The only active fighters on his level right now (skills wise and accomplishments) are not even American.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The perceived superiority of the PBC welter simply because they signed to PBC is over. It's funny to me how ppl really believed this. Fanboying is a strong thing I guess :pachaha:. Pac was the first to put a dent in that notion and now Crawford ended it. Crawford was the goods. He had always been the goods. The only active fighters on his level right now (skills wise and accomplishments) are not even American.

I never understood that. Glad this happened, it ruffled a lot of feathers.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally got a chance to see if Crawford is the goods and he passed the test. Felt like he struggled with Porter up until the stoppage. Couldn't really tame him, but the body shots still broke Shawn down. Kenny definitely won the fukk nikka award of the year tho for that interview afterwards. Gave out Josue Vargas dad vibes. shytty stoppage too, but all that other shyt was extra an unneeded.

whole ppv card was trash as hell tho. Prelims were better.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Y'all are gonna throw garbage and chairs and shyt at me for this right here

But I wouldn't be mad if Crawford fought Josh Taylor, or Thurman next.