Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

20211110-173928.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I went on a lil binge watching YouTube while working out earlier

Lopez Sr again with the Teo goin thru things we don’t wanna talk about :deadrose:

N then Selling 4K at Hulu theater = 20k anywhere else because in NY you need to be vaccinated N he don’t wanna hear TMT say they ain’t selling :bryan:

These nikkas make Victor Ortiz sound normal :russ:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Plus I think the art of punching is lost…

I learned more from @Yuzo posting gifs and actually explaining punching than most trainers in the 2 gyms I went to especially starting out. Most gyms will have you throwing some bullshyt. Then Floyd ushered in the era of bullshyt pad work :scust:.

Sugar Hill got undefeated world champion Tyson Fury and turned him to a waaaaay better puncher. I don’t think it’s a HW left that Fury ain’t the favorite to win by KO against.
Emmanuel steward said the same thing before he died, and he said that's why KO numbers went down in modern times. It's no wonder his nephew has succeeded with Fury.

I think true boxing is a lost art. Lot of the secrets died with trainers and today's trainers have a very limited knowledge base to draw from.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Emmanuel steward said the same thing before he died, and he said that's why KO numbers went down in modern times. It's no wonder his nephew has succeeded with Fury.

I think true boxing is a lost art. Lot of the secrets died with trainers and today's trainers have a very limited knowledge base to draw from.
Fury is a cheater though