Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it had too because they were content with dikk riding ufc an adding boxers and martial artists (. bruce lee, fury, tyson, joshua) instead of just making the game everyone wanted in the first place.

its like they got tired of the other game taking away its shine even tho its been in development for years.

nikkas were looking like Lebron in the stands every time the slam dunk contest was going on.

I’m just hoping all those guys they signed aren’t exclusive to just ESBC, that would suck.

The last thing we need is more division in boxing, can you imagine 2 video games with different boxers on each, regardless of network. It would be pretty ironic though, siloed by networks and then randomly siloed by a video game..

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Teo had more confidence in himself, he would look to do something that has never been done before. If he were able to beat Haney & Taylor, you’re talking about the first guy ever to be undisputed in 2 different weight classes in the 4 belt era. What are the odds of being able to do that in a political sport like boxing ? It’s basically damn near guaranteeing you an invitation to the HOF.

He’s kind of a weirdo though. He isn’t really trying to do shyt like that.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Low key I was hoping ESPN would pick them up. Now we have more obscurity.
DAZN doesn't mean obscurity
Canelo has become a much bigger name even than he was when he fought Golovkin and he spent all but the latest fights of his on DAZN during this period. Not saying that it's only because of DAZN but credit where it's due cause surely they took part and despite the fears of many, we can say that appearing on an app didn't do any harm to his fame.

Do you see the fighters that appear on FOX or ESPN gaining a bigger following than the ones that appear on Showtime or DAZN? Cause I don't see that kind of correlation.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
DAZN doesn't mean obscurity
Canelo has become a much bigger name even than he was when he fought Golovkin and he spent all but the latest fights of his on DAZN during this period. Not saying that it's only because of DAZN but credit where it's due cause surely they took part and despite the fears of many, we can say that appearing on an app didn't do any harm to his fame.

Do you see the fighters that appear on FOX or ESPN gaining a bigger following than the ones that appear on Showtime or DAZN? Cause I don't see that kind of correlation.

nah he has a weird bias against DAZN...he was hyped off canelo's even more struggle filled brother getting significant airtime on FOX during that trash fight he had with lara...like a backstory would make anyone care about him, fighting lara, and the fight in general even more :heh: