Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nobody mentioned race in regards to Ugas, but idgaf about his politics. I want to see the best fighters fight the best fighters. Idgaf if he’s a card carrying klansmen, he holds a belt and it’s strap season.

I feel what you’re saying and I agree with not wanting to see dudes to duck good competition in between the “big fights”. Boots and Vergil should not have to wait around forever.

I would have no issue with forcing this if Ugas was talking about fighting somebody like Danny Garcia or some side step fight. He’s talking about fighting the #1 welterweight in a unification fight. They shouldn’t be blocking it.

Stannonis at 147 vs Ugas is a better fight than Ugas vs Swift. Plus Swift moved to 154. Swift don't even deserve a title shot right away after losing to Spence and this is coming from a Swift fan who is one of the 2 people that defend him in here the most.

Some of these nikkas gotta be forced to fight decent opps because if left on their own they'd be fighting the Fabian Maidanas of the world. (Just like Ugas was finna do if he aint get the Pac fight)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

An asian vs half asian slugfest for 2 belts to end the year

People have been shytting on this fight since it was first announced but I think it's going to be a fun fight to watch definitely it you watch the Japanese broadcast because their shyt is legit A+ production

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nah I’m not defending him at all, it’s just when the cac Hispanics and cacs be ducking, I don’t see theses posts.:mjpls:
And you better not be a cinnacac fan talking about ugas

:mjlol: at you implying that I'm a Canelo fan.

Now I'm positive you don't have any of these tip toeing examples you false claiming and you talking shyt just to talk shyt. :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
People have been shytting on this fight since it was first announced but I think it's going to be a fun fight to watch definitely it you watch the Japanese broadcast because their shyt is legit A+ production

thats def one thing...the japanese presentation will prolly be A-1 but on other hand murata is just :heh: to me

the n'dam shyt...that was a robbery that i cant explain why that happened and he avenged that....n'dam is at least a former champion himself..cool..but then he got beat the fukk down by rob brant :heh: and even though he avenged that loss i am far from sold on him.

now he got this fight because he got the benefit of a WBA upgrade stimulus..just like ugas lol

its lowkey a shame that this is the best 160 fight on paper for this year...middleweights need to get their shyt together :francis:

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Stannonis at 147 vs Ugas is a better fight than Ugas vs Swift. Plus Swift moved to 154. Swift don't even deserve a title shot right away after losing to Spence and this is coming from a Swift fan who is one of the 2 people that defend him in here the most.

Some of these nikkas gotta be forced to fight decent opps because if left on their own they'd be fighting the Fabian Maidanas of the world. (Just like Ugas was finna do if he aint get the Pac fight)

Bro he’s not one of them tho

:russ:

he’s literally trying to fight THE BEST OPP. He’s not “some of these nikkas” , cmon now.

And I wasn’t saying he should fight Danny I was saying if he were that’s when the WBA should step in and say “hold up you’re not fighting another champion and you’re trying to fight a guy who’s coming off an L. Give this other guy Stankonia a shot”.

If that was the case, okay bet Ugas vs Stankonia. But that’s not the situation , that’s all I was saying.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

he’s literally trying to fight THE BEST OPP. He’s not “some of these nikkas” , cmon now.

And I wasn’t saying he should fight Danny I was saying if he were that’s when the WBA should step in and say “hold up you’re not fighting another champion and you’re trying to fight a guy who’s coming off an L. Give this other guy Stankonia a shot”.

If that was the case, okay bet Ugas vs Stankonia. But that’s not the situation , that’s all I was saying.

dude was finna fight Fabian Maidana who is a much lesser fighter than Stannonis and before that he fought Abel Ramos who is on the same level. I know when I see a nikka playing career mode.

so we might just have to agree to disagree on this one.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
all im saying is why spence needs to rush back so soon...february is too soon for his injury...give your eye time to heal..they arent going to strip his belts

The eye injury he had doesn’t take long to heal it was just the timing of it made him drop out. He would be ready in February. A partially detached retina only take 2-4 weeks to heal.

But it don’t matter to me either way. His next fight should be the winner of Crawford/Porter since Ugas is tied up.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The eye injury he had doesn’t take long to heal it was just the timing of it made him drop out. He would be ready in February. A partially detached retina only take 2-4 weeks to heal.

But it don’t matter to me either way. His next fight should be the winner of Crawford/Porter since Ugas is tied up.

im conservative with eye injuries. breh..esp retinal injuries...im not a fan of fighters gambling with their eyesight

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Highly unlikely a celeb will know the current game unless it’s someone like Mario Lopez. I just think they’re happy they can land a celeb on their show, but in reality, they don’t add anything to it.

Boxing is a very different fan base. Bringing a celebrity to your platform for the sake of doing it won’t work
Yeah usually I watch those at work right away when they show on my TV but when I saw Russell Peters front and Center I was like :unimpressed:

Finally watched it today and was glad that racist Indian was only for like 10-15 minutes , I watch the show for the Boxing breakdown with Shawn and the fake Ashton Kutcher from FightHype cause he really knows his shyt.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Its more so how he went about getting the fight. It’s a decent fight but the fact how GGG backed his way into the fight I don’t like. Breh legit fought a bum and then started waiting for Rob Brant leftovers :scust:. He could have unified with Andrade or fought somebody in between.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why you dodging smoke?

why is Wilder a mediocre fighter?