Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Canelo is definitely right about Ryan and I'm glad he said that shyt. Dude is wasting his prime years bullshytting around. Crazy since he has a punchers chance with just about anybody at his weight.

He even let Jake Paul be more active than him this year. :snoop:

ive never seen a fighter so risk adverse to go after a title...i mean munguia is a double mando but chooses to go fight rosado but at least he's been a world champion...ryan wont even do that

@LauderdaleBoss now you know why i do that fukked up impression of him...lol he's a caricature

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
ive never seen a fighter so risk adverse to go after a title...i mean munguia is a double mando but chooses to go fight rosado but at least he's been a world champion...ryan wont even do that

@LauderdaleBoss now you know why i do that fukked up impression of him...lol he's a caricature

Facts
I remember that poll we had a while ago about who's currently the most disappointing boxer and we had their names and people were saying nah chill they still young.

like that makes it even worse.:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

ranking Canelo-Plant the most intriguing remaining fight of this year...nah...mike is prolly trippin with that

truthfully the fights he listed aren't all that intriguing even if they are good fights and/or fight that need to happen...for me its only 2 from what he listed...fulton-figueroa and crawford-porter

Daps
It's been secured :mjgrin:

toAsQj3.jpg