Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
With GGG and The Japanese guy fighting to unify, Boo Boo and Charlo should be fighting next/ASAP So we can get a 160 undisputed mid/end 2022
:stopitslime::hhh:

Hearn sent the offer to PBC to send Andrade over. Andrade's trying to unify. Mall is the one ducking and he needs to beat buddy's ass if he's still mad over 2014

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Yea the Charlos moving funny right now. I understood the Andrade thing back then but it’s time to fight dude.

That Benavidez situation got me looking at Mall sideways. And Mell ain’t screaming for that rematch with Castano. He quiet af. He need to run the fade with Lubin too, fukk it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea the Charlos moving funny right now. I understood the Andrade thing back then but it’s time to fight dude.

That Benavidez situation got me looking at Mall sideways. And Mell ain’t screaming for that rematch with Castano. He quiet af. He need to run the fade with Lubin too, fukk it.

Up until 2021 i felt dudes should be superstars in America like Tank. They have a style casuals can get into and are “flashy” which draws in casuals too (to either hate them or love them)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
With GGG and The Japanese guy fighting to unify, Boo Boo and Charlo should be fighting next/ASAP So we can get a 160 undisputed mid/end 2022
:stopitslime::hhh:

I was shytting on GGG/Murata but now given Charlo and Andrade last two fights I can't even shyt on it anymore. Murata is a WAAAAAY better opponent than Montiel or Williams; and Charlo and Andrade had the nerve to have struggle moments against them. :hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
And Mell ain’t screaming for that rematch with Castano. He quiet af.

something should have been announced...shyt tim tszyu even took another fight with a dangerous opponent in the interim to clear a way for the rematch

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was shytting on GGG/Murata but now given Charlo and Andrade last two fights I can't even shyt on it anymore. Murata is a WAAAAAY better opponent than Montiel or Williams; and Charlo and Andrade had the nerve to have struggle moments against them. :hhh:

exactly, GGG vs Boo Boo/Charlo next yr for undisputed would be a crazy legacy fight and big money. Win or lose even getting to that point solidifies you. These dudes ducking and aint even making a killing money wise. Id argue exciting fights and losing your 0 does more for you financially than just ducking folks having trash fights but being undefeated