Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He has less than 30 days to come to terms or we get stanionis vs Vergil ortiz instead

and the fans win regardless cuz both fights are good. Ugas is being greedy. Dude lucked up and got the Pac fight and now wants to sit around until Spence comes back. Nah you hoe ass MAGA fukk nikka, defend your got damn belt.

Dude moving like he afraid of losing to Stanionis which he knows is a tough fight. Fans complain about boxers not being active, but then want this boring fukk to wait on a guy who might not ever be the same again. God forbid Ugas has 2 fights next year instead of 1. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
and the fans win regardless cuz both fights are good. Ugas is being greedy. Dude lucked up and got the Pac fight and now wants to sit around until Spence comes back. Nah you hoe ass MAGA fukk nikka, defend your got damn belt.

Dude moving like he afraid of losing to Stanionis which he knows is a tough fight. Fans complain about boxers not being active, but then want this boring fukk to wait on a guy who might not ever be the same again. God forbid Ugas has 2 fights next year instead of 1. :mjlol:
I'm saying...this nikka was really going to fight Fabian maidana before he got the pac fight...nah defend your belt and win gotdammit :stopitslime:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More proof that They all get it from me pause :sas1:

you won’t see me :cape:for a 4th rate organization that HBO told me too because Al Haymon bad Bob Arum good :sas2:

I find it ironic that someone who :cape: a certain promotional outfit hardbody has to sit and watch them tout a certain sanctioning body on its shows and PPVs and since its fighters now holds belts and disavow another sanctioning body that you put on a pedestal cuz you perceived it to be less corrupt

:banderas: full circle foolishness

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I like how the episodes that get the worst views on the porter way podcast are the episodes with celebrities.
No one wants to see a celebrity on a boxing podcast unless it’s a fellow boxer.
I don't mind if it's a celeb that knows the game and has an active relationship..but no Jalen rose ass nikkas on it lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I find it ironic that someone who :cape: a certain promotional outfit hardbody has to sit and watch them tout a certain sanctioning body on its shows and PPVs and since its fighters now holds belts and disavow another sanctioning body that you put on a pedestal cuz you perceived it to be less corrupt

:banderas: full circle foolishness

I stan fighters friend never promotions never belt organizations he’ll I jus had a post today throwing shade at PBC :ufdup:

N you’ll never see me celebrating a Dave & Busters belt
636527508353868377--MG-7274.jpg

consistency is key friend you should try it sometime :mjgrin:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I wish he would fight Thurman. It's a good pay day for him with Spence shelved but we know it won't happen

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I stan fighters friend never promotions never belt organizations he’ll I jus had a post today throwing shade at PBC :ufdup:

N you’ll never see me celebrating a Dave & Busters belt
636527508353868377--MG-7274.jpg

consistency is key friend you should try it sometime :mjgrin:

The eagles won the super bowl just a few weeks earlier so anything I supported that got a W in any form...was celebrated :dj2:

However I was always aware of what that belt was:youngsabo:....i have the posts..nice try breh lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind if it's a celeb that knows the game and has an active relationship..but no Jalen rose ass nikkas on it lol

Highly unlikely a celeb will know the current game unless it’s someone like Mario Lopez. I just think they’re happy they can land a celeb on their show, but in reality, they don’t add anything to it.

Boxing is a very different fan base. Bringing a celebrity to your platform for the sake of doing it won’t work

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
the LDBC claims that Caleb Plant is a black man now

Number 1, Stop lying hoe … the full context was Canelo has trouble with black fighters because they move around and don’t just come forward. He had trouble with Lara and lost to Floyd. He was saying Caleb fights similar to other black fighters.

Number 2, the LDBC is not a monolithic group with set beliefs. Sound like they sonned yo ass and you mad running around the internet acting like a hoe.

“The LDBC claims …” shut yo bytch ass up lol