Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Number 1, Stop lying hoe … the full context was Canelo has trouble with black fighters because they move around and don’t just come forward. He had trouble with Lara and lost to Floyd. He was saying Caleb fights similar to other black fighters.

Number 2, the LDBC is not a monolithic group with set beliefs. Sound like they sonned yo ass and you mad running around the internet acting like a hoe.

“The LDBC claims …” shut yo bytch ass up lol
The LDBC is a bunch of race baiting losers that can't admit that their King aka Wilder got beat up by a fat white gypsy dude 3 times now

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
and the fans win regardless cuz both fights are good. Ugas is being greedy. Dude lucked up and got the Pac fight and now wants to sit around until Spence comes back. Nah you hoe ass MAGA fukk nikka, defend your got damn belt.

Dude moving like he afraid of losing to Stanionis which he knows is a tough fight. Fans complain about boxers not being active, but then want this boring fukk to wait on a guy who might not ever be the same again. God forbid Ugas has 2 fights next year instead of 1. :mjlol:
Have that same smoke for teo too while you at it

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
The LDBC is a bunch of race baiting losers that can't admit that their King aka Wilder got beat up by a fat white gypsy dude 3 times now

Take that goofy shyt somewhere else … you just don’t like Black ppl calling out the racism in Boxing. Not one channel I’ve seen has negated the 3rd win. Go cry in the car hoe lol

Mad because we’re still walking round this bytch with pride. BOMBZQUAD Still!

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take that goofy shyt somewhere else … you just don’t like Black ppl calling out the racism in Boxing. Not one channel I’ve seen has negated the 3rd win. Go cry in the car hoe lol

Mad because we’re still walking round this bytch with pride. BOMBZQUAD Still!
and still, till this day, got his ass beat by Tyson Fury

Fury is the heavyweight of the generation....what exactly is Wilder now?

THERE IS ONLY ONE TYSON FURY

sorry that your dude has no boxing ability

BOXINGGEMS

Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
You must not be familiar with me cuz I have smoke for everyone. :mjlol:

He’s not having to wait in this case, Spence is ready to go. I don’t care if he’s not the same or not they need to unify. Let the tourneys happen after undisputed or if there’s a delay in making the undisputed fight.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok BoxingGems, since you want to defend your king so much let me ask you some simple questions

- Why did he give up his body jab plan literally in the first round
- Why did he gas literally by the 2nd round. How you let a 6f9 280lb guy have more stamina than you
- How do you have a 6f9 280lb have better footwork than you
- How do you literally have no defense, and don't know how to block punches. Idiot keeps his gloves down

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He’s not having to wait in this case, Spence is ready to go. I don’t care if he’s not the same or not they need to unify. Let the tourneys happen after undisputed or if there’s a delay in making the undisputed fight.

Agree to disagree, If Ugas is as good as he say he is, he should be able to beat Stannois and fight Spence next.

I'm tired of nikkas waiting around being inactive or fighting bums while trying to wait for big fights. Like nikka you just had a big fight. Let the young contender get a shot.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i don’t know man sometimes you be tip toeing the lines in here:usure:

Give examples :stopitslime:

I'm a boxing fan first. I don't care about all that racial shyt nikkas be on when discussing boxing. If there is some racial shyt brought to my attention, I'll shyt on it and keep it moving. (Ex. Goldenboy racist emails, fukking Krikland outta title shots, etc...) I can root for whoever the fukk I want to at the end of the day because I'm comfortable in my blackness.

The irony is ya'll nikkas defending Ugas who has said some straight up c00n shyt in the past. :mjlol:

As a boxing fan I just want to see dude be active and participate in good fights. The Spence fight can happen if he still got the belt and is as good as he says he is.

BOXINGGEMS

Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL

I'm a boxing fan first. I don't care about all that racial shyt nikkas be on when discussing boxing. If there is some racial shyt brought to my attention, I'll shyt on it and keep it moving. (Ex. Goldenboy racist emails, fukking Krikland outta title shots, etc...) I can root for whoever the fukk I want to at the end of the day because I'm comfortable in my blackness.

The irony is ya'll nikkas defending Ugas who has said some straight up c00n shyt in the past. :mjlol:

As a boxing fan I just want to see dude be active and participate in good fights. The Spence fight can happen if he still got the belt and is as good as he says he is.

Nobody mentioned race in regards to Ugas, but idgaf about his politics. I want to see the best fighters fight the best fighters. Idgaf if he’s a card carrying klansmen, he holds a belt and it’s strap season.

I feel what you’re saying and I agree with not wanting to see dudes to duck good competition in between the “big fights”. Boots and Vergil should not have to wait around forever.

I would have no issue with forcing this if Ugas was talking about fighting somebody like Danny Garcia or some side step fight. He’s talking about fighting the #1 welterweight in a unification fight. They shouldn’t be blocking it.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

nah I’m not defending him at all, it’s just when the cac Hispanics and cacs be ducking, I don’t see theses posts.:mjpls:
And you better not be a cinnacac fan talking about ugas

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Number 1, Stop lying hoe … the full context was Canelo has trouble with black fighters because they move around and don’t just come forward. He had trouble with Lara and lost to Floyd. He was saying Caleb fights similar to other black fighters.

Number 2, the LDBC is not a monolithic group with set beliefs. Sound like they sonned yo ass and you mad running around the internet acting like a hoe.

“The LDBC claims …” shut yo bytch ass up lol
so are usyk and Loma “black fighters” in your opinion. Their slick and technical as hell?