Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awful bid lol they losing out on that.

They laid 2xs other bids:wow:

This will give Teo yet another excuse to avoid the big fights on some “I made _____ to fight my mandatory, why would I fight these guys for _______.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Good for Lopez

giphy.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This will give Teo yet another excuse to avoid the big fights on some “I made _____ to fight my mandatory, why would I fight these guys for _______.
I got 3m to fight kamboso to you have to give me at least 10m to fight _______

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I’m curious, what is the biggest purse ever at lightweight?
I'm curious too. I can't think of any other fight at 135 where the total purse was more than 6 mil.

I know Loma/Lopez was around 5 mil, and before that Pacquiao/Diaz was like 4 mil. But other than that? Can't think of anything else off the top of my head

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
As someone who's firstly interested in boxing and less in purses I still got an opinion

It's their money, burn it if they want it. At the same time I hope these purses go from irrealistic to realistic again soon so there will be easier to make some of the bigger fights.

I don't want fighters in Don King like deals ending up homeless but we are in the other end of the spectrum now with average fights being put on PPV cause the lofty purse needs of xy fighters which usually well exceed the value they generate.

The bubble will burst and a lot if these fighters will be pissed then

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
As someone who's firstly interested in boxing and less in purses I still got an opinion

It's their money, burn it if they want it. At the same time I hope these purses go from irrealistic to realistic again soon so there will be easier to make some of the bigger fights.

I don't want fighters in Don King like deals ending up homeless but we are in the other end of the spectrum now with average fights being put on PPV cause the lofty purse needs of xy fighters which usually well exceed the value they generate.

The bubble will burst and a lot if these fighters will be pissed then

agreed most ppl know my feelings about fighters getting overpaid for certain fights...this a L for TR and dont even let Teofimo lose his belts on a Triller PPV..the fukkery :wow: