Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

22008877-8e3c-439c-8060-39fa80c4d923_text.gif

Tired of hearing about this mma guy and boxing

Agree.
Them weak ass, wack ass, weird lunging straights and jabs is his is speciality. Head leans forward like some sort of rnd 1 video game opponent.

The fukk he gonna do with those against anyone of semi calibre?

He's food for the counter, he's a sumptuous banquet after 4 rnds too (terrible v02 max).

To cap it off that picture shows how much botox/surgery this motherfukker be on. Disgusting.

And this is the emasculated, modern males poster boy? For whom? Not me. fukk outta here.

Dudes a clown, fought a few good fights when he boiled down. No boil down and he got no game. Period.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Let's see how those scales working with Benavidez in March first.:lolbron:

He look like he training hard though, could maybe get to 164.:yeshrug:

Wouldn't count on it though.

Absolutely no chance he makes it to 164.

Charlo would have him looking worse than Brandon Rios at weigh in.

Brandon-Rios5.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Agree.
Them weak ass, wack ass, weird lunging straights and jabs is his is speciality. Head leans forward like some sort of rnd 1 video game opponent.

The fukk he gonna do with those against anyone of semi calibre?

He's food for the counter, he's a sumptuous banquet after 4 rnds too (terrible v02 max).

To cap it off that picture shows how much botox/surgery this motherfukker be on. Disgusting.

And this is the emasculated, modern males poster boy? For whom? Not me. fukk outta here.

Dudes a clown, fought a few good fights when he boiled down. No boil down and he got no game. Period.
Didn't even defend a title once:hhh:
And they compare him to greats like jon jones etc:hhh:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I feel like many fans who favor/ think it’s not even a contest with Fury over AJ are a term I hate to use but “casual fans”. Most these dudes don’t even know a Cruiserweight in SS Cunningham dropped and could’ve stopped Fury if he put the pedal to metal as well the PED shyt he got caught up with.

A lot of these dudes gravitated towards him during the first Wilder fight with the mental health shyt and comeback after being Obese which are two valid reasonings. The first fight with him getting up like the Undertaker and basically outboxing Wilder and “getting robbed” just added to the BabyFace storyline.

The beating and battering of Wilder in the 2nd fight, coupled with those crazy Excuses embedded in their mind that he’s some dominant, all time great HW fighter with crazy movement at being 6’9.

And yeah while he moves like a middleweight/very, very impressive for his size, they’ve never seen his struggle bouts and are really are undermining Anthony Joshua. Like AJ literally has a Top 8ish resume in Boxing, clearly the best at Heavy, all the HW belts aside from one and all the tools and attributes to beat him.

Its Basically a 50/50 fight and if AJ has a smart game plan(maybe stay on the inside) , I lean towards Joshua for sure. He’s crafty as hell and has a high enough of IQ to not let Fury smother him and I really don’t see that Kronk style shyt working on him like it did with Wilder. I’m sure Fury would fight differently than he did in Wilder 2 and he no doubt has the skills to win a fight but the way dudes writing off AJ on Twitter/YouTube just goes to show most these guys going for him are Cacs that don’t know shyt about boxing and probably don’t even follow the sport.

The axe murderer

Daps
I feel like many fans who favor/ think it’s not even a contest with Fury over AJ are a term I hate to use but “casual fans”. Most these dudes don’t even know a Cruiserweight in SS Cunningham dropped and could’ve stopped Fury if he put the pedal to metal as well the PED shyt he got caught up with.

A lot of these dudes gravitated towards him during the first Wilder fight with the mental health shyt and comeback after being Obese which are two valid reasonings. The first fight with him getting up like the Undertaker and basically outboxing Wilder and “getting robbed” just added to the BabyFace storyline.

The beating and battering of Wilder in the 2nd fight, coupled with those crazy Excuses embedded in their mind that he’s some dominant, all time great HW fighter with crazy movement at being 6’9.

And yeah while he moves like a middleweight/very, very impressive for his size, they’ve never seen his struggle bouts and are really are undermining Anthony Joshua. Like AJ literally has a Top 8ish resume in Boxing, clearly the best at Heavy, all the HW belts aside from one and all the tools and attributes to beat him.

Its Basically a 50/50 fight and if AJ has a smart game plan(maybe stay on the inside) , I lean towards Joshua for sure. He’s crafty as hell and has a high enough of IQ to not let Fury smother him and I really don’t see that Kronk style shyt working on him like it did with Wilder. I’m sure Fury would fight differently than he did in Wilder 2 and he no doubt has the skills to win a fight but the way dudes writing off AJ on Twitter/YouTube just goes to show most these guys going for him are Cacs that don’t know shyt about boxing and probably don’t even follow the sport.
All facts. I slightly favor fury but how anyone thinks he gonna walk through Aj its beyond me. AJ boxing iq is very underestimated and he is very dangerous himself

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Personally I think that the fight might not happen. Fury has been his usual wishy-washy self every time have seen him interviewed. He says that fight may not happen, not because of the fighters but because of Covid.
Then he says AJ is scared to fight.

He's already an excuse ready if he loses the fight (I haven't fought in over a year, his fault btw). He said this on talkSport then today on ESPN.

From the 16 min mark

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I just made a post about this like 2 weeks ago saying if anybody should be the favorite it should be Joshua. Fury would be an idiot if he tried to fight Joshua the same way he fought Wilder in the second fight, Joshua is a much better slugger and inside fighter than Fury is it isn't even fukking close.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I mean is he lying though? Pacquiao shouldn't have even entertained fighting a 22 year old unaccomplished lightweight in the first place when he was a major belt holder at welterweight, or entertaining fighting MMa fighters. Y'all gotta stop giving his ass a pass for moving funny. I have no problem if Manny wants to go the Floyd route and do circus fights and shyt, but he don't need to be holding that belt hostage while he does it. Him and his camp straight shytted on Floyd for doing it with McGregor, even though Floyd was retired, then turned right around and tried to do the exact same thing, as an active champion, and nikkas really gonna give him a pass for it. It's a lot of :mjpls: like behavior when it comes down to it. :hhh:

The axe murderer

Daps
I mean is he lying though? Pacquiao shouldn't have even entertained fighting a 22 year old unaccomplished lightweight in the first place when he was a major belt holder at welterweight, or entertaining fighting MMa fighters. Y'all gotta stop giving his ass a pass for moving funny. I have no problem if Manny wants to go the Floyd route and do circus fights and shyt, but he don't need to be holding that belt hostage while he does it. Him and his camp straight shytted on Floyd for doing it with McGregor, even though Floyd was retired, then turned right around and tried to do the exact same thing, as an active champion, and nikkas really gonna give him a pass for it. It's a lot of :mjpls: like behavior when it comes down to it. :hhh:
Facts. A lot of the same people bytching about Floyd doing it were ait with this WHEN pacman had a belt. I laugh when these people see ldbc as a boogeyman when they do the same..... hell worse. They just don't have a name in it

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Facts. A lot of the same people bytching about Floyd doing it were ait with this WHEN pacman had a belt. I laugh when these people see ldbc as a boogeyman when they do the same..... hell worse. They just don't have a name in it

Or that interview he put out saying 'Spence is too slow for me I feel very confident I'd beat him.... BUUUT I want to fight Connor McGregor or Ryan Garcia instead.' I was like :gucci: to :mjlol:.

What made it even worse was nikkas really was giving him a pass for that bullshyt. Go to that thread aint nobody in therr criticizing Pac for that bytch made shyt he was pulling(yeah I said it that was bytch MADE).:stopitslime:

If he easy work then make easy work of him and beat his ass then Pacman. :troll: