Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Lopez's now a fan of YouTube boxing :troll:

i can only imagine the card

a Youtuber in the co main
my boy was the matchmaker for the legit fighters (outside of the Badou Jack fight) that were on the Tyson-Jones PPV..im positive they will be on the undercard again

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
agreed most ppl know my feelings about fighters getting overpaid for certain fights...this a L for TR and dont even let Teofimo lose his belts on a Triller PPV..the fukkery :wow:
Once I liked the idea of new actors coming in with big money and big promises, PBC, Roc Nation, DAZN... but by now I'm more skeptical about the whole idea and think it might hit back later. Now only thinking about the overpaying part cause otherwise I think both DAZN and PBC and for a short period Roc Nation too are/were valuable and entertaining.
But PBC, DAZN and even RN (though it failed) had a plan with commitment toward the sport, trying to sign fighters.
Triller... they don't seem to me like they plan for long term, they go for one-off freak shows, not much about making deals with promoters and signing fighters to their platform so far. Is Lopez vs Kambosos their second fight after that Badou Jack fight they have that's a real fight between two pros?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Once I liked the idea of new actors coming in with big money and big promises, PBC, Roc Nation, DAZN... but by now I'm more skeptical about the whole idea and think it might hit back later. Now only thinking about the overpaying part cause otherwise I think both DAZN and PBC and for a short period Roc Nation too are/were valuable and entertaining.
But PBC, DAZN and even RN (though it failed) had a plan with commitment toward the sport, trying to sign fighters.
Triller... they don't seem to me like they plan for long term, they go for one-off freak shows, not much about making deals with promoters and signing fighters to their platform so far. Is Lopez vs Kambosos their second fight after that Badou Jack fight they have that's a real fight between two pros?

apparently it will be their 3rd boxing event...i think its suppose to happen after they do the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren fight from a tweet Isaw....the wild thing is Triller definitely has the money to make large bids on these fights that go to purse bid...they are definitely not into signing fighters to develop but if they can get something that will bring attention to their platform...they will do it

unrelated note...i might need to look into triller's stock situation..see where they are at :patrice:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I mean if Al Haymon doesn't even give interviews himself, why would he want his fighters telling the media what he says? People are just mad that he aint up all in the camera like Puffy was in Biggie videos in the 90 like Lying Ass Bob and Shady Ass Eddie and :dame: Ass Oscar are constantly selling people wolf tickets.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If anything this shows Crawford exactly what he needs to do since Bob loses so much money on him. Let his fight go to a purse bid and ssee how much he can really get on the open market.

I bet Porter gets more than whatever Bob is willing to offer in a Bud Porter purse bid :mjgrin:

“bu bu bu bu but Porter isn’t worth it :sadcam: