Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If anything this shows Crawford exactly what he needs to do since Bob loses so much money on him. Let his fight go to a purse bid and ssee how much he can really get on the open market.

this is the fukkery that ive been thinking...this may kick some off...with crawford-porter the WBO has to order the fight first...i dont think PBC would want this to go to a purse bid lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I bet Porter gets more than whatever Bob is willing to offer in a Bud Porter purse bid :mjgrin:

“bu bu bu bu but Porter isn’t worth it :sadcam:

Bob about to be looking real bad on these boxing streets if Crawford-Porter went to a purse bid and somebody ended up paying like $8m for it because with the right undercard you can put Crawford-Porter on PPV.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
this is the fukkery that ive been thinking...this may kick some off...with crawford-porter the WBO has to order the fight first...i dont think PBC would want this to go to a purse bid lol

shyt the PBC would be smart and put Crawford-Porter on the same PPV as Spence-Ugas. :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I mean if Al Haymon doesn't even give interviews himself, why would he want his fighters telling the media what he says? People are just mad that he aint up all in the camera like Puffy was in Biggie videos in the 90 like Lying Ass Bob and Shady Ass Eddie and :dame: Ass Oscar are constantly selling people wolf tickets.
Chatty patty generation i fukking swear.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
If anything this shows Crawford exactly what he needs to do since Bob loses so much money on him. Let his fight go to a purse bid and ssee how much he can really get on the open market.
Will the WBO let it go to purse bids? Arun and the WBO have been in bed together for God knows how long

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Will the WBO let it go to purse bids? Arun and the WBO have been in bed together for God knows how long

Bob Arum out of his own mouth said he aint gonna pay no more than Crawford's guarantee and Porter $2m. He said anything more than that and he will let it go to a purse bid. Came straight out the mans mouth.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Bob Arum out of his own mouth said he aint gonna pay no more than Crawford's guarantee and Porter $2m. He said anything more than that and he will let it go to a purse bid. Came straight out the mans mouth.
Well see. I don't trust Bob except for one thing. Low balling his own talent.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

i love it when i see fukkery of the past tweeted...esp when ppl were caping hard for quillin on here back then

I mean it’s nice to hold on to old ass narratives even tho the truth N reasons why was already put out there :stopitslime:

Quillin wasn’t trying to fight cuz he was goin thru some shyt N had a death in the family

Al told Quillin don’t worry about it I got you N paid Quillin To sit at home N handle his personal issues

N then when quillin was ready Al got him a fight on NBC against a decent Opp ..on a big Fight card that did Great numbers

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I mean it’s nice to hold on to old ass narratives even tho the truth N reasons why was already put out there :stopitslime:

Quillin wasn’t trying to fight cuz he was goin thru some shyt N had a death in the family

Al told Quillin don’t worry about it I got you N paid Quillin To sit at home N handle his personal issues

N then when quillin was ready Al got him a fight on NBC against a decent Opp ..on a big Fight card that did Great numbers

then why did the boxing gods punish him? :mjgrin: