Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:camby:Foh

Don’t try to rewrite history friend cuz you :cape:for the WBO

ive stated numerous times that they are all trash N corrupt ... they all get it from me...see I’m consistent like that... you should try it sometime :mjgrin:

The WBO is trash...No other organization had a block of 6 weight divisions controlled by one promoter... one vacates one moves up bullshyt.... Shakur Stevenson bout to be a two division world champion for beating Joet Gonzalez N Jamal Herring

“bu bu bu bu bu but the belts matter “:hhh:
Yeah wbo is trash I agree, literally in bed with one permoter

But pat is right about wba as well @patscorpio

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:camby:Foh

Don’t try to rewrite history friend cuz you :cape:for the WBO

ive stated numerous times that they are all trash N corrupt ... they all get it from me...see I’m consistent like that... you should try it sometime :mjgrin:

The WBO is trash...No other organization had a block of 6 weight divisions controlled by one promoter... one vacates one moves up bullshyt.... Shakur Stevenson bout to be a two division world champion for beating Joet Gonzalez N Jamal Herring

“bu bu bu bu bu but the belts matter “:hhh:
:ohhh: Aint Shawn Porter the mandatory for the WBO at 147 right now??? When he ducks that fight are you gonna blame the WBO??

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herring was kissing Arum ass on twitter 24/7 when he signed with TR and now they don't want to pay to get a deal done

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Herring was kissing Arum ass on twitter 24/7 when he signed with TR and now they don't want to pay to get a deal done

he definitely did...i mean dude was getting his ass kicked on pbc showcases by ladarius miller and shafikov...arum resurrected his career but i think TR wasnt too happy with what happened in his last fight and they are trying to wash their hands of him somehow

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

i miss pbc on spike..they had the best announce team and the best fights..this was one of them..shyt was live then the crowd left when the main event - jacobs vs mora 2 came on lol

and thats why jacobs had to do what was right and venture off the platform for better opportunities. Great career decision for him

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Foh the only consistent posts about these belts from you is the wbo shyt..that's your only stance because it's the only I get at you about...you will have to go and pull receipts going back years and I mean going back when you started posting in order for me to believe it..remember they hide corruption...you need to own that foolishness :umad: :russ:

So me posting about N shytting on the WBC TODAY... sparks you :cape:for the WBO N telling me I don’t shyt on the other belts when it’s literally what I did:deadmanny:

Tim Bradley is that you?? :bryan:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin