Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasnt this fight postponed before? frampton has glass hands..honestly as much as i think herring is shaky as champion he could very well win this fight if frampton can't punch like he usually does
Was supposed to happen in 2020, Shakur and his team was trying to block it from happening in 2021 cuz they're taking too long. Not impressed with either of them to be honest, its just delaying the inevitable of Shakur holding the WBO strap.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I've never seen mandatories straight up declining to fight the champion, Fortuna and Garcia moving funny
Actually they going to fight fortuana looks of it , they came to an agreement on boxing voice just now. Should be a good fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:gucci:

N you muhfukkers cry when I tell you these belts don’t mean shyt anymore

We Bobs Organization is still the worse tho :umad:

this post doesnt make sense...you cape for the WBC and WBA :heh:..remember your "they hide their corruption better" comment will always haunt you

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this post doesnt make sense...you cape for the WBC and WBA :heh:..remember your "they hide their corruption better" comment will always haunt you

:camby:Foh

Don’t try to rewrite history friend cuz you :cape:for the WBO

ive stated numerous times that they are all trash N corrupt ... they all get it from me...see I’m consistent like that... you should try it sometime :mjgrin:

The WBO is trash...No other organization had a block of 6 weight divisions controlled by one promoter... one vacates one moves up bullshyt.... Shakur Stevenson bout to be a two division world champion for beating Joet Gonzalez N Jamal Herring

“bu bu bu bu bu but the belts matter “:hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:camby:Foh

Don’t try to rewrite history friend cuz you :cape:for the WBO

ive stated numerous times that they are all trash N corrupt ... they all get it from me...see I’m consistent like that... you should try it sometime :mjgrin:

The WBO is trash...No other organization had a block of 6 weight divisions controlled by one promoter... one vacates one moves up bullshyt.... Shakur Stevenson bout to be a two division world champion for beating Joet Gonzalez N Jamal Herring

“bu bu bu bu bu but the belts matter “:hhh:
Foh the only consistent posts about these belts from you is the wbo shyt..that's your only stance because it's the only I get at you about...you will have to go and pull receipts going back years and I mean going back when you started posting in order for me to believe it..remember they hide corruption...you need to own that foolishness :umad: :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Choc's favorite promoter and promotion has the largest block of nonsense WBA titles being defended regularly on its cards but hes talking about he calls belt fukkery out. I bet I'll find no consistent receipts on that :heh:..if at all