Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
why do these nikkas like posting padwork so much? lol

like damn hit a speed bag or a double ended bag or something

For real. I'd be more interested in seeing them hit the 200lb bag to see what they power is like over doing the mitts. I don't even fukk with the mitts like that, you might as well just spar. :manny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
why do these nikkas like posting padwork so much? lol

like damn hit a speed bag or a double ended bag or something
Yeah or have a trainer that will punish you during pad work for not keeping them hands up. That will go a longer way than 100 hit combos

MikhailSaeed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah or have a trainer that will punish you during pad work for not keeping them hands up. That will go a longer way than 100 hit combos

These guys don't have boxing coaches, they have personal trainers who know pads are a good cardio workout but don't know how to train someone to box. That's why you rarely see these celebs throwing with decent form and technique

Every gym I go to the numbers people use to on the pads differ but until this video I've never seen a padman where the numbers just mean how many times to throw a 1,2 :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
These guys don't have boxing coaches, they have personal trainers who know pads are a good cardio workout but don't know how to train someone to box. That's why you rarely see these celebs throwing with decent form and technique

Every gym I go to the numbers people use to on the pads differ but until this video I've never seen a padman where the numbers just mean how many times to throw a 1,2 :mjlol:

the only celeb padwork that i was impressed by off the top of my head was from tisha campbell.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It's quite pathetic lol.

Mitt work is the wave because it makes it look like you actually doing something even if you have no boxing ability. A heavy bag or double end bag even a casual can see through that.

Everybody wants to use boxing as a form of clout chasing :francis:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It's quite pathetic lol.

Mitt work is the wave because it makes it look like you actually doing something even if you have no boxing ability. A heavy bag or double end bag even a casual can see through that.

Everybody wants to use boxing as a form of clout chasing :francis:

Meek don't even look like he could knock out my teenage cousins, let alone a grown ass man.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All these delays for a mediocre fight, Shakur gonna have to wait even longer to lift this belt off the winner

wasnt this fight postponed before? frampton has glass hands..honestly as much as i think herring is shaky as champion he could very well win this fight if frampton can't punch like he usually does