Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really gotta stop explaining the 'strategic ducking' that Crawford and Top Rank been doing. I don't think he scared, but he definitely has been very willing to milk that lucrative contract with them very generous guarantees out to the very end. During all this Crawford has taken very minimal risks and they have gotten a ton of free publicity amd promo from all of this. It's low key genius, only problem is Bob sees the writing on the wall, he don't have anybody in his stable that he is confident enough in to beat Crawford, he has some guys that can beat him sure but the risk of them losing is also too great. Crawford is gonna take that WBO belt and bounce to the PBC and make a fight with Spence and cut Bob out completely and leave Bob assed out holding the bag and maximize how much he ends up getting, because Crawford is using the Spence fight as a cash out fight, he said he would of retired from boxing a while ago if he didn't have so many mouths to feed bro the writing is on the wall.

Don't get me wrong Spence and them haven't been in a hurry for this fight either. They been making a lot of money off him these past few fights, granted the risks are slightly higher(some would argue he isn't taking any risks at all). What I'm trying to say is nobody has been in a hurry to make this fight. If anything Shawn Porter would be the wrench in the plan for both sides which is why Bob is insisting on a lowball offer and the PBC aint really pushing Porter to go after the WBO belt. Porter low key could potentially fukk up everyones bag because he does have the ability to beat Crawford even though I have said before I think Crawford wins the fight on points cause styles make fights.

Basically what I'm saying is nobody was ever in a hurry to make this fight and they dragged it on so long because they knew people would still buy the fight no matter when it happens because that's how boxing works. They starve you for so long on matchups you really want to see until they finally give you one and everyone will flock and buy it even though they made you wait. That is about 50% of the reason boxings popularity is shyt now compared to the past, this business model is not sustainable for the social media popcorn microwave food era generation which is a huge reason why so many people started following UFC. Dana White has a lot of flaws, but he keeps the UFC moving, he knows how to build fighters fast and he never puts an emphasis on being 'undefeated' or 'a multiple weight champion' or attaching a gimmick to a fighter to sell them, he just puts them in the ring and let's their fighting sell them.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Shawn Porter fight purses

Brook 500k
Broner 1million
Danny 1million
Spence 2million plus PPV
Thurman 1 million Can someone explain how TR is lowballing Porter by offering him 2 million?

Didn't they only offer Porter $1m flat rate? Where you getting $2m from? Porter just made $1.5m to fight Formella a fukking nobody bro. Porter has a name and notoriety now bro, look at Danny Jacobs he lost to GGG and Canelo and he makes more money now than before. Sometimes your value does go up even in defeat.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Didn't they only offer Porter $1m flat rate? Where you getting $2m from? Porter just made $1.5m to fight Formella a fukking nobody bro. Porter has a name and notoriety now bro, look at Danny Jacobs he lost to GGG and Canelo and he makes more money now than before. Sometimes your value does go up even in defeat.

1st 30 seconds

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Shawn Porter fight purses

Brook 500k
Broner 1million
Danny 1million
Spence 2million plus PPV
Thurman 1 million Can someone explain how TR is lowballing Porter by offering him 2 million?

Bud is top P4P right??

if Porter just made 2ms PLUS PPV to fight Spence N that did 300k

why would he accept bullshyt :dwillhuh:... y’all gave Khan 5milly + to do 150k ... but want to give Porter 1-2 Ms when the numbers are goin be better than that :gucci:

nikkas wanted to fight Floyd cuz they were goin get a good pay day... they fight Canelo cuz they goin get a good pay day... you wanna fight the great P4P king Crawford you gotta take a pay cut :martin:

’The Nebraskan Rigo when it comes to purses but it’s Errybody else’s fault :comeon:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

1st 30 seconds

I mean Khan and Kell Brook weren't worth the money bro. If anything those fights did more to harm Crawford's profile than help them. Not to mention Porter still gotta split his pie with Fox, ESPN, Al, and his team. A cross promotion fight always ends up costing more money. There is a reason most top level PBC fighters don't want to go to different promotions, it has nothing to do woth being scared and everything to do with money since none of these guys have to pay promoter fees they keep more in they pocket at the end of the day.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

1.5 million is around what this man and the rest of these guys at PBC makes.. I just posted what he made in his previous fights.. Now he claiming $2m is an insult :dead:.. It wasn't an insult before when that's what PBC is paying you but now it's am insult LMAO.. If Porter don't take this fight he is a duck PERIOD...And he the mandatory too

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1.5 million is around what this man and the rest of these guys at PBC makes.. I just posted what he made in his previous fights.. Now he claiming $2m is an insult :dead:.. It wasn't an insult before when that's what PBC is paying you but now it's am insult LMAO.. If Porter don't take this fight he is a duck PERIOD...And he the mandatory too

Bud makes 3.5 -4 Milly a fight... so with your dumbass stan Logic all Spence gotta do is offer that N if Bud declines it’s a duck... correct?? :mjgrin:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I mean Khan and Kell Brook weren't worth the money bro. If anything those fights did more to harm Crawford's profile than help them. Not to mention Porter still gotta split his pie with Fox, ESPN, Al, and his team. A cross promotion fight always ends up costing more money. There is a reason most top level PBC fighters don't want to go to different promotions, it has nothing to do woth being scared and everything to do with money since none of these guys have to pay promoter fees they keep more in they pocket at the end of the day.

This fight doesn't have to be a cross promotion fight.. PBC fighters can fight on any network... Especially beltless losers like Porter.. He aint that special dawg...Khan n Brook( One of many nikkas that already whooped Shawn's ass) hurts Crawfords profile how??? Were either of them lightweights coming from 135?? Were either of them coming off a loss?? Khan had never even been beat at 147 until he faced Bud ....

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bud makes 3.5 -4 Milly a fight... so with your dumbass stan Logic all Spence gotta do is offer that N if Bud declines it’s a duck... correct?? :mjgrin:
Is Crawford beltless with losses to Thurman, Spence, Kell Brook, Arguably Ugas, life n death vs Grenados, draw vs Julio Diaz??? Nope

.. :hubie:My bad man... I'm trippin... I forgot I'm talking to nikkas that think your value somehow increases the more Ls you take like Porter.. I guess Bud need to take a few Ls, lose his belt first then he good for that 50-50:dead:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This fight doesn't have to be a cross promotion fight.. PBC fighters can fight on any network... Especially beltless losers like Porter.. He aint that special dawg...Khan n Brook( One of many nikkas that already whooped Shawn's ass) hurts Crawfords profile how??? Were either of them lightweights coming from 135?? Were either of them coming off a loss?? Khan had never even been beat at 147 until he faced Bud ....

Ok... and? Brook hadn't ever been beaten at 147 until Spence stopped him and y'all give that man no credit for that and he beat him 4 years ago.

Khan was a beltless loser. Brook was a beltless loser. Benavidez was a one legged, never was bro who was also a blown up 140lber. Mean Machine somehow got to be the mandatory after getting a gift draw in an eliminator against an average ass Journeyman Porter already beat easily. Bro we can do this all day, at the end of the day there are people who WANT TO WATCH PORTER FIGHT THE TOP DOGS. People aint just lining up for Crawford bro, and his matchmaking has a lot to do with that. You can bring up numbers and shyt all you want to, to avoid the logic we are trying to tell you that's fine bro.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is Crawford beltless with losses to Thurman, Spence, Kell Brook, Arguably Ugas, life n death vs Grenados, draw vs Julio Diaz??? Nope

.. :hubie:My bad man... I'm trippin... I forgot I'm talking to nikkas that think your value somehow increases the more Ls you take like Porter.. I guess Bud need to take a few Ls, lose his belt first then he good for that 50-50:dead:

Ok N all that still got Porter 300k ppv :mjlol: so that’s his fukking worth :umad:

You can jump thru hoops N do mental gymnastics for a nikka like Khans worth to be 5m + ppv to do 150k tho :dead:

Bob Arum would throw c00n Bradley off the TR headquarters roof to get Bud 300k ppv :pachaha:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ok... and? Brook hadn't ever been beaten at 147 until Spence stopped him and y'all give that man no credit for that and he beat him 4 years ago.

Khan was a beltless loser. Brook was a beltless loser. Benavidez was a one legged, never was bro who was also a blown up 140lber. Mean Machine somehow got to be the mandatory after getting a gift draw in an eliminator against an average ass Journeyman Porter already beat easily. Bro we can do this all day, at the end of the day there are people who WANT TO WATCH PORTER FIGHT THE TOP DOGS. People aint just lining up for Crawford bro, and his matchmaking has a lot to do with that. You can bring up numbers and shyt all you want to, to avoid the logic we are trying to tell you that's fine bro.
:stopitslime: You wanna see them fight nikka the only hold up on the fight is Porter.. Tell his bytchASS that he is the mandatory and he not gonna get during a pandemic what Amir Khan who was undefeated at 147 got 3 yrs ago and to take the fight and titleshot or kick rocks and duck.. why yall putting this loser on such a high pedastal?? All cause Spence struggled against him????

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: You wanna see them fight nikka the only hold up on the fight is Porter.. Tell his bytchASS that he is the mandatory and he not gonna get during a pandemic what Amir Khan who was undefeated at 147 got 3 yrs ago and to take the fight and titleshot or kick rocks and duck.. why yall putting this loser on such a high pedastal?? All cause Spence struggled against him????

Nobody is putting Porter on a pedestal bro, we just trying to explain business to you. Aint the mandatory been activated anyway? Even Arum is talking about making the fight in May/June now bro. Why don't nikkas just wait and see how it plays out. There is a reason I aint talked to much about it because it's Crawford's next fight, Bob said it's either Pac or Porter and we all know it aint gonna be Pac. :heh: