Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Painful interview

This is why I don't fukk with boxing that much these days. All these talented guys don't want fight each other.

We saw it in the heavyweight division, Spence Vs Crawford ain't gonna happen soon if ever. Now you have four lightweights and they're all ducking each other.

Coming from the 80s, 90s and early 00s its disappointing to see.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It would be great if these dudes would fight their own generation first but if Lopez goes straight to the winner of Taylor vs Ramirez after Kambosos I can't hate on that. A realistic fight, there are no 2-3 divisions between them, they are in the neighbor.

Still not a good look how he talks abut the other young guns. It changes by the minute...first he wanted everyone, now he wants none of them, next day he might wakes up in a good mood agains and wants them again... can't tell with these young dudes who do things just for the sake of clout nowadays :yeshrug:
I'll be patient with Lopez though cause with knocking out Commey then taking on Loma and beating him such an impressive way he proved me that he wants the action. Will take more than a few botched interviews that might be troll shyt to say he's avoiding challenges now.

Haney also would fight anyone if it depended on him imo... got into the mandatory position to fight Loma... Loma finds a way to avoid it (for a bigger fight or not, but he did) then ppl criticize Haney for being an e-mail champ as if he was the one who told the WBC to make up that dumb Franchise title and he was the one who advised Loma to apply for it.

Garcia I think would fight Tank and Lopez but doesn't seem too keen on fighting Haney, he knows it's a bad style matchup for him.

Less sure in Tank cause I really didn't like dude's reaction when Floyd was talking about the possiblity of Loma vs Tank 2 years back or so. He was "Floyd tries to sabotage me :mjcry:" instead of "Let me knock his ass out". Nevertheless I also think Davis would fight Lopez or Garcia, maybe even Haney but not sure about that as fighting Haney won't be as big as fighting Garcia, won't bring him the belts a Lopez win would and just a tough style to beat for him

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
giphy.gif

aFrWWTB.png
After the first counter left, dude shoulda known