Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL

Let's see what comes of this...Fury and his team doing everything but denying all the allegations outright

For those who don't watch, Wilder is not the one saying this. Vinny Paz is alleging HGH use.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
who are these tweeters? fans or journalists?

yes i'm sure every and most boxing fans have seen the fab four sit down/chat/fight watch collection likewise with the Champions forever fight tape collection/sit down with Ali, Frasier, Foreman & :flabbynsick:.

im saying lol..shyt i have the official champions forever tape in my collection i found in high school in a pawn shop i used to frequent for wrestling tapes lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
8-4 fights can't be life and death? :gucci:
that's not how scoring works in boxing
(it was a split decision too btw, imagine if Bud got a split decision against somebody like Porter nikkas would be holding him to entirely different standards. just admit it)
The split decision was bullshyt...just 118 or whatever in that GGG/Canelo fight...Spence hit him all night while Porter stayed busy and missed. Easy to score. Alot of goofball cats are cheering against Spence daily here so of course that score was silly..the ringside never see shyt right unless its a domination.