Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Spence & Derrick James reaction :mjlol:

Spence said he had harder sparring sessions than the Mickey Fight. Probably true but I never mind when Mikey catches a stray
df9f65406728213c3586f7d36934cf57.png

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching that Updating the Welterweight's on youtube, and Andre Ward was talking about Crawford, and I do find it funny that they are giving Crawford credit for 'fighting out if style' against Mean Machine and got dropped in the same round Bomac said Crawford would stop him in, but when it was Spence 'fighting Porter's fight' after Spence repeatedly said he wouldn't take a single step backwards and was gonna go for a knockout in the phone booth nobody gave him credit for it, he didn't get the knockout no so he gets a deduction for that, but he kept his word on the first part.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching that Updating the Welterweight's on youtube, and Andre Ward was talking about Crawford, and I do find it funny that they are giving Crawford credit for 'fighting out if style' against Mean Machine and got dropped in the same round Bomac said Crawford would stop him in, but when it was Spence 'fighting Porter's fight' after Spence repeatedly said he wouldn't take a single step backwards and was gonna go for a knockout in the phone booth nobody gave him credit for it, he didn't get the knockout no so he gets a deduction for that, but he kept his word on the first part.
Turned that bullshyt off after they spent the first couple of minutes talking about Floyd, ESPN boxing can't discuss boxing and the promotion of their fighters without mentioning Floyd.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Watching it right now...and I see all the coddling and ass kissing but its a Top Rank pov, so that sounds about right. Ward is a trip though...wtf has happened to this cat? Lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah he said the fight was so easy the hardest part about it was staying focused cause it was too easy. :mjlol:
Mikey made some car joke about Spence a few weeks ago..you know, Spence watches all those youtube Boxing interviews...Michelle Joy, Cynthia Conti, Adriana Jimenez, all of them. Knew it wasn't go let that slide.