Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This the second time at some point Plant gone get some blame

the tweet said the fights dead for December N there’s not enough time to set up a PPV in such a short amount of time for a fight of that magnitude

how does that = it’s Plant

:dahell:

that’s all I’m saying nikkas running with they own narrative with zero facts

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the tweet said the fights dead for December N there’s not enough time to set up a PPV in such a short amount of time for a fight of that magnitude

how does that = it’s Plant

:dahell:

that’s all I’m saying nikkas running with they own narrative with zero facts
Sounds like both guys are ready but PBC doesn't wanna rush a ppv event and lose out on profits. Especially with it being canelo's first fight on PBC. They treat much lesser fights like the super bowl so you know they wanna go all out for a canelo fight. They'd prolly rather sacrifice somebody easier for canelo or push it to January. But plant is one of their biggest prospects. They're gonna try to make this shyt as big as possible. But I still hope it can be made for next month :yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sounds like both guys are ready but PBC doesn't wanna rush a ppv event and lose out on profits. Especially with it being canelo's first fight on PBC. They treat much lesser fights like the super bowl so you know they wanna go all out for a canelo fight. They'd prolly rather sacrifice somebody easier for canelo or push it to January. But plant is one of their biggest prospects. They're gonna try to make this shyt as big as possible. But I still hope it can be made for next month :yeshrug:

Right that understandable N exactly what it sounds like to me N who would fault that or blame either fighter as ducking :heh:

the coli.com that’s who
:manny:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Right that understandable N exactly what it sounds like to me N who would fault that or blame either fighter as ducking :heh:

the coli.com that’s who
:manny:
Nah I think both guys really want the fight. It's obvious Canelo respects Caleb's skillet which is why he's so eager to fight him. And I think plant really believes he can beat canelo.

It Ain't gonna happen though :mjlit:

30 day Avi/custom/sig bet on the table :mjgrin:

Only made it one month cause I know that's one of your young bulls:mjgrin:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah I think both guys really want the fight. It's obvious Canelo respects Caleb's skillet which is why he's so eager to fight him. And I think plant really believes he can beat canelo.

It Ain't gonna happen though :mjlit:

30 day Avi/custom/sig bet on the table :mjgrin:

Only made it one month cause I know that's one of your young bulls:mjgrin:

When ever it happens we got a deal :shaq: