Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
No one says it because it's damn obvious :heh:

Canelo might not even be able to make 160 anymore but Charlo can & is still bigger? Nah bro

Who in the hell would say Mikey is bigger than Spence lol? Mikey started his career as a feather weight. Take your stan goggles off bro lol

Canelo could make 160 if he actually had the discipline to stay in shape, it would also fix his stamina issues. I'm just going by your logic bro, since Canelo is fat he is bigger, muscularity and height don't matter, so that would meN mikey was bigger than Spence.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That's some sad shyt to see.

Boxing is a cruel ass sport man..not just the ring punishment but the situation boxer's fall in.

liakhovich hasnt been the same since the GOAT level fight he had with lamon brewster...ive been trying to figure out if he's broke and fighting because of that

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Canelo could make 160 if he actually had the discipline to stay in shape, it would also fix his stamina issues. I'm just going by your logic bro, since Canelo is fat he is bigger, muscularity and height don't matter, so that would meN mikey was bigger than Spence.

That's YOUR stan logic bro & it's a ridiculous statement. Everything that I said is based on each fighter's resume, strength, & weakness. Your so biased about certain fighters you can't have a reasonable convo about them

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Y'all act like just because I'm telling y'all Mall has more than a punchers chance to beat Canelo I'm stanning him, hell how often do I talk about Mall, I like Jermell more than Jermall, but y'all nikkas aint objective at all in here.

I'll ask again, when has Canelo EVER blew out somebody like Charlo or even won somewhat comfortably? News flash he never has bruh and while he can win that fight will in no way shape or form be a blowout, masterclass, or a boxing lesson.
Nah jermall vs canelo would realistically be a "50-50" fight. Charlo doesn't have the slickness that usually gives canelo problems, but he does have the size and athleticism that will make canelo think twice about throwing combinations. He also has a very solid jab that could keep canelo from applying a sustained body attack. I still view canelo as more of a 60-40 favorite because Charlo still has never been in the ring with anybody of this caliber. If chenko was able the get inside and even hurt Charlo to the body at one point I have no doubt canelo will be able to do the same.

All these guys always say they're gonna get in there and trade with canelo but once they feel the power they don't have the same energy. This is the first time Charlo will be in the ring with somebody who can hurt him with one punch. This is gonna be more of a chessmatch than people believe. Both guys will respect what eachother bring to the table. Canelo knows Charlo is a beast and vice versa. Charlo has always given canelo his respect as an elite fighter. This is a great matchup where I could see both guys being hurt. But I just think canelo's experience and superior defense will be the difference.