Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y'all act like just because I'm telling y'all Mall has more than a punchers chance to beat Canelo I'm stanning him, hell how often do I talk about Mall, I like Jermell more than Jermall, but y'all nikkas aint objective at all in here.

I'll ask again, when has Canelo EVER blew out somebody like Charlo or even won somewhat comfortably? News flash he never has bruh and while he can win that fight will in no way shape or form be a blowout, masterclass, or a boxing lesson.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Y'all act like just because I'm telling y'all Mall has more than a punchers chance to beat Canelo I'm stanning him, hell how often do I talk about Mall, I like Jermell more than Jermall, but y'all nikkas aint objective at all in here.

I'll ask again, when has Canelo EVER blew out somebody like Charlo or even won somewhat comfortably? News flash he never has bruh and while he can win that fight will in no way shape or form be a blowout, masterclass, or a boxing lesson.
What elite fighters blow out/comfortably beat another elite fighter not named Roy Jones or Floyd Mayweather Jr in the past 30 Years? :jbhmm:

Canelo would most likely be the overwhelming betting favorite against Charlo if they were to fight and for good reason. I don’t think Canelo breezes past dude... shyt Jermall could definitely win that fight, you never know in this sport.

It’s not a 50/50 fight at all though. I would lean towards Canelo by a Majority decision type of victory. I respect the hell out of Big Charlo’s continuous improvement in his skills but to act like Canelo is scared of dude.. cmon B :heh:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
nikka really tried to fix his lips to say Canelo is bigger than Charlo, when Charlo is the same fukking size as Kovalev, Beterbuev, and Bivol at least going by measurable dimensions

canelo-kovalev%20(7).jpg

Cut it out bro an use your eyes, it aint stanning to point out that when Jermall was about to be Canelo mandatory they dropped the damn belt to avoid the fight. Seeing what just played out, that may have been more on Oscar than Canelo, but if Oscar was so positive Canelo would just box Charlo's ears off, why didn't they just make the damn fight and let him do it? Same shyt with Haney and Loma you don't drop belts to avoid mandatories if you actually think your fighter is gonna win the fight comfortably, that shyt don't even make sense. :heh:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's your defense..im obsessed with him? I didn't know you were Mexican. You talk about this cherry picker like he's your daddy. What I've said is undeniable. He still hadn't fought Charlo and its 2020...

No my defense was the second sentence in my reply which you avoided..

So why is andrades resume so poor? Its 2020 and hes 32 years old ..

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Dude just had a good, competitive fight with Derevy, lets pump the brakes on the "Canelo's nightmare" moniker.:russ:

I agree that Charlo shouldn't be overlooked. That's a good azz fight and it's a name that would significantly boost Canelo's resume.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What elite fighters blow out/comfortably beat another elite fighter not named Roy Jones or Floyd Mayweather Jr in the past 30 Years? :jbhmm:

Vernon Forrest put the paws on Sugar Shane... twice. Kostya Tszyu stopped Zab in 2. Spence shutout Mikey. Hell Teofimo Lopez won 7 straight rounds on Lomachenko before Loma even started throwig back punches. Pacquiao beat the shyt out of Marga-cheat-o. shyt happens all the time bruh.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Vernon Forrest put the paws on Sugar Shane... twice. Kostya Tszyu stopped Zab in 2. Spence shutout Mikey. Hell Teofimo Lopez won 7 straight rounds on Lomachenko before Loma even started throwig back punches. Pacquiao beat the shyt out of Marga-cheat-o. shyt happens all the time bruh.
Edited my post , knew you were gonna reply quick , my fault G :russ:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Fighter A is flat footed, slow, not very active, and doesn't have good footwork, and gasses after the 7th round in damn near every fight he has had in the past 3 years.

Fighter B is quick, not slow, throws a lot of punches and can move his feet very well if he needs to, plus he never gasses out.

Not to mention that while fighter A can punch, fighter B has a chin.

Just the stamina differences alone scream a nightmare scenario if fighter A doesn't get fighter B out of there early, or comfortably jumps out and takes rounds quickly before he inevitably gasses out. Use your eyes people I'm comparing the actual fighters here not they resumes.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wait - are you suggesting that beating DEMETRIUS ANDRADE would make someone the number one person in boxing? Like, Boo Boo fukking ANDRADE is the gatekeeper to the upper echelon of the sport?? I mean, I get that you like the guy, but unless you're actually him this is a wild statement :mjlol:

Also, at this point wouldn't it just be easier to just put "I don't like Canelo" in your sig or something, save you typing out all the bullshyt you do every day? :lolbron:
Hahahaha..so Andrade is Canelo now? What the fukk is going on with this forum? Lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Edited my post , knew you were gonna reply quick , my fault G :russ:

:russ:

Cause you said 30 years to I was like the fukk? There have been plenty of times an elite fighter got blown out by another elite fighter. :heh:

Onky one boxing analyst picked Holyfield to beat Tyson and Holyfield ended up putting a masterclass on him. It happens bro, hell Canelo beat Jacobs pretty comfortably in my book, he has beaten opponents convincingly before, but Jacobs aint Mall either.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No my defense was the second sentence in my reply which you avoided..

So why is andrades resume so poor? Its 2020 and hes 32 years old ..
I dong give a fukk about Andrade's resume. He is the WBO middleweight champion..Canelo said he was gonna unify and ducked him and Charlo. No one has forgotten that nonsense. Get real