Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
its shyt like this that will be a direct correlation to when beterbiev eventually loses...it things like this that enhances the chance that joe smith has should they eventually meet for a unification to beat beterbiev
:francis:

You gotta wonder how much Top Rank is even invested in Beterbiev. I bet he won't be the "house fighter" once they make Smith vs Beterbiev. Arum would rather milk an Irish guy than a remote, non-English-speaking Chechen in his mid 30s, even if Beterbiev is a top 3 hardest puncher P4P. Nothing against Smith though but it is what it is.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
damn they fukking up befrbetov's career!!
@mr. smoke weed will be pissed!!
Oh I fell out of love with boxing a while ago breh. His fight vs Oleksandr was what last October? Beterbiev proved me right, and is fun to watch, so :yeshrug: would love for him to whoop Bivil though

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I fell out of love with boxing a while ago breh. His fight vs Oleksandr was what last October? Beterbiev proved me right, and is fun to watch, so :yeshrug: would love for him to whoop Bivil though

:banderas:
We at Team Casual fan welcome you to the family. Someone will be reaching out on how to transition from hardcore to casual fan.