Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
:russ:

Cause you said 30 years to I was like the fukk? There have been plenty of times an elite fighter got blown out by another elite fighter. :heh:

Onky one boxing analyst picked Holyfield to beat Tyson and Holyfield ended up putting a masterclass on him. It happens bro, hell Canelo beat Jacobs pretty comfortably in my book, he has beaten opponents convincingly before, but Jacobs aint Mall either.
Yeah I agree it was an ugly snooze fest but Canelo handled Jacobs pretty easily you could say.

I don’t know if I read it here, another forum or one of my boxing Facebook Groups but someone made a post saying that Charlo would struggle with Danny Jacobs due to his style. I don’t agree with that at all. He’s kinda washed but thats a fight I still wouldn’t mind seeing. Maybe If he continues fighting after the Rosado bout which is his last fight with DAZN , he’ll link up with Uncle Al and They can make that happen at 168 should Mall move up.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is if I had to bet, I'd bet on Canelo knocking Andrade the fukk out. Andrade drops his hands and leaves himself open far too much and is off balance too much for him to make it through 12 rounds with Canelo. It would probably be Canelo vs Khan over again, just it wouldn't be over in 6 maybe 9 rounds instead.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It would be competitive but Charlo isn't the worst style for Canelo.

Charlo has a good jab and is very good at counters/exchanges but he's not a natural stick and mover who can stuck toa gameplan like that and execute it on the highest level. Canelo seen some good jabs already though, and is even better at counters/exchanges. He'd pass the jab and beat Jermall at his own game, the difference in defense would be what decide it eventually. As good as Jermall is, he is easier to hit clean than Canelo.
Canelo wouldn't be shook by the possibility of a counter right uppercut from Charlo. He got a rock-solid chin and defense... He is both a good boxer and a good pressure fighter too recently.

Hearns vs Duran? Nah... Canelo would win on some 116-112 type shyt, as I said Jermall would make it close and he would win some rounds where he can score enough with his jab or Canelo has his usual lapses but I expect Canelo's supreme skills to seal the W for him. Jermall is very good, arguably a P4P top 10 guy but Canelo is at an even higher level.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
shyt Brandon Adams WOULD be the best win on Andrade’s resume at this point
nR2xqsV.png

FTFY

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Charlo has a good jab and is very good at counters/exchanges. Canelo seen some good jabs already though, and is even better at counters/exchanges. He'd pass the jab and beat Jermall at his own game, the difference in defense would be what decide it eventually. As good as Jermall is, he is easier to hit clean than Canelo.
Canelo wouldn't be shook by the possibility of a counter right uppercut from Charlo. He got a rock-solid chin and defense... He is both a good boxer and a good pressure fighter too recently.

Hearns vs Duran? Nah... Canelo would win on some 116-112 type shyt, as I said Jermall would make it close and he would win some rounds where he can score enough with his jab or Canelo has his usual lapses but I expect Canelo's supreme skills to seal the W for him. Jermall is very good, arguably a P4P top 10 guy but Canelo is at an even higher level.

GGG landed almost 250 punches on Canelo with some basic ass boxing bro...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
GGG landed almost 250 punches on Canelo with some basic ass boxing bro...
How many shots GGG woulda landed on other fighters...?
Didn't say that Canelo is impossible to hit but it's certainly harder than to hit Jermall. It's just something you see when you watch their fights, it ain't that complicated.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Charlo has a good jab and is very good at counters/exchanges but he's not a natural stick and mover who can stuck toa gameplan like that and execute it on the highest level. Canelo seen some good jabs already though, and is even better at counters/exchanges. He'd pass the jab and beat Jermall at his own game, the difference in defense would be what decide it eventually. As good as Jermall is, he is easier to hit clean than Canelo.

Canelo has stamina issues..he hasnt fought someone his own age in who knows how long.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
How many shots GGG woulda landed on other fighters...?
Didn't say that Canelo is impossible to hit but it's certainly harder than to hit Jermall. It's just something you see when you watch their fights, it ain't that complicated.

He landed the same amount of punches on Jacobs and Derevyanchenko bruh, but ok if you say so. :mjlol:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Stopped reading right here bro, you don't know what the fukk you talking about. Charlo is MUCH bigger than Canelo, Canelo is damn near the same size as Errol Spence bro and Charlo towers over him.

Matter of fact, bet money cause I'll gladly take yours bruh.

Your stanism is reaching new heights bro. Everyone here sees that shyt. You're sitting here talking about height :heh:

Canelo is bigger than him & fighting at higher weights. He's built very dense. Just because Charlo is taller or could possibly put on more fat when not training doesn't mean he's bigger or that's his natural weight. With all due respect you have no idea WTF you're talking about. Especially when you have your stan goggles on which seems like all the time lately lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Your stanism is reaching new heights bro. Everyone here sees that shyt. You're sitting here talking about height :heh:

Canelo is bigger than him & fighting at higher weights. He's built very dense. Just because Charlo is taller or could possibly put on more fat when not training doesn't mean he's bigger or that's his natural weight. With all due respect you have no idea WTF you're talking about. Especially when you have your stan goggles on which seems like all the time lately lol

Nobody says that bro because he isn't bigger than him. Are you blind? If that's the case just looking at their bodies, Mikey is more dense than Spence and so was Porter, we gonna say they were bigger than him?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nobody says that bro because he isn't bigger than him. Are you blind? If that's the case just looking at their bodies, Mikey is more dense than Spence and so was Porter, we gonna say they were bigger than him?

No one says it because it's damn obvious :heh:

Canelo might not even be able to make 160 anymore but Charlo can & is still bigger? Nah bro

Who in the hell would say Mikey is bigger than Spence lol? Mikey started his career as a feather weight. Take your stan goggles off bro lol