Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Horrible comparison & I knew you'd quote me sooner or later between the guys you stan in Spence & the Charlo's

Canelo's bigger, in his physical prime & knows how beat fighters in different ways. Mall poses nothing he hasn't seen before & this can't be ignored. He's a straight up & down fighter with no special effects. That's not taking anything from him because he's good at what he does but there are levels to this & he's not there yet. He could legitimately get hurt/KO'ed. This is the first fight where WHEN the hard counters come back he might not be able to eat them like he has with lesser opponents. Mall gets touched every fight & that's not a good combo in fighting Canelo. You give Canelo the same counter opportunities as he's given J-Rock & Derevyanchenko & it might be lights out. The only fighters to give him trouble are the movers which Mall clearly isn't.

I'm not even sure Mall could beat GGG even at this point. You might favor him now after the second fight with Canelo & Derevyanchenko where he looks warn but I wouldn't discount him

Stopped reading right here bro, you don't know what the fukk you talking about. Charlo is MUCH bigger than Canelo, Canelo is damn near the same size as Errol Spence bro and Charlo towers over him.

Matter of fact, bet money cause I'll gladly take yours bruh.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah after two years of fighting bums, weight clauses, and going after 40 yr olds. Wake up, kid.

Your hate for Canelo blinds you and your obsessed with him.

Fielding was a shytty fight.. But Ggg pt2 , Jacobs and Kovalev werent and were better opponents than most boxers the past 2 years.

Why not the same energy for Andrades and Charlos opponents? Or any other boxer for that matter.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Jermall Charlo vs Canelo could VERY LIKELY end up being a modern day version of this...

giphy.gif

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Becoming the #1 guy in the sport..lol. Are you fukking serious? What did Teo get from beating Loma? The guy they said was a equal to Ali? Lmao. Wtf does fighting Amir Khan get Canelo? Lmao.
What your using two different comparisons. I’ll break it down to you. Fighting Lara when Andrade ducked him would have made him the number 1 guy in the division. Fighting Andrade now is just an okay name on the resume. They both are sort of duckers but one has beat GGG and Kovalev and the other has beat Maritrosayan or Culcay

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Fielding was a shytty fight.. But Ggg pt2 , Jacobs and Kovalev werent and were better opponents than most boxers the past 2 years.

Why not the same energy for Andrades and Charlos opponents? Or any other boxer for that matter.

Bro I’m always wondering about this when it comes to Jermall and Boo Boo Stans/Canelo detractors.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Just happened with Teo and Loma...Canelo got some weak ass fans, cuz. Lol.

It aint no guarantee Charlo is gonna beat Canelo, but these nikkas in here boldly saying Canelo gonna just beat Charlo when Charlo is the type of fighter on paper who Canelo would have nightmares about is laughable.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

That's your defense..im obsessed with him? I didn't know you were Mexican. You talk about this cherry picker like he's your daddy. What I've said is undeniable. He still hadn't fought Charlo and its 2020...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It aint no guarantee Charlo is gonna beat Canelo, but these nikkas in here boldly saying Canelo gonna just beat Charlo when Charlo is the type of fighter on paper who Canelo would have nightmares about is laughable.
It ain't no guarantee but he still haven't fought him.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Becoming the #1 guy in the sport..lol. Are you fukking serious? What did Teo get from beating Loma? The guy they said was a equal to Ali? Lmao. Wtf does fighting Amir Khan get Canelo? Lmao.

Wait - are you suggesting that beating DEMETRIUS ANDRADE would make someone the number one person in boxing? Like, Boo Boo fukking ANDRADE is the gatekeeper to the upper echelon of the sport?? I mean, I get that you like the guy, but unless you're actually him this is a wild statement :mjlol:

Also, at this point wouldn't it just be easier to just put "I don't like Canelo" in your sig or something, save you typing out all the bullshyt you do every day? :lolbron:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Stop putting Jermall in the same camp as Andrade. J Rock, Trout, Dervychanko would all be the best win on Andrade resume.
Yeah you’re right Jermall is slowly but surely building up a real solid resume. Just some LDBC cats are kinda unreasonable when talking about him, makes me sometimes forget that he’s put in work over the past 2-3 years.

The way Andrade has been moving though
e74551ff802e5cf59694cc7d0b716021.png

Last edited: