Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
But Andrade's whole career is based on what's ifs and you still stan him anyway :mjlol:
No one wanted to fight him
"STYLE IS TOO BORING"- Canelo. White boy shyt. Lol. Imagine Ali, Roy, or Sugar Ray Robinson saying some gay shyt like that:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You simping for a little Mexican midget..lol. Comedy.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ryan Garcia, Ortiz, Munguia, got the juice at GB/DAZN now if they keep winning and taking the right fights. No more Oscar/Canelo beefing wasting everyone time an energy at the office. Everyone can be their own star without being in Canelo's shadow or the focal point of the label.

Canelo vs Plant is a damn good fight to me. I don't see how anybody can complain about that match up. Only thing is the timing is bad. That fight deserved at least a 4 month promo build up. Hell, even a 4 city press tour. Plant could become a star/household name if all of that happened. Fight would do a mil ppv an everything. You don't rush a fight like this. Smith and BJS is different because their star potential in America is lower than Plant's. The standard press run would suffice for those guys. Guys with history or a more American presence like GGG, Mall, Plant, need their promo scaled higher to maximize the ppv sales.

Hopefully we get BJS vs Smith. That's the most obvious fight to make now, but will prolly get fumbled somehow. :snoop:
Oscar should make Munguia/GGG for May 5th:mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
No one wanted to fight him
"STYLE IS TOO BORING"- Canelo. White boy shyt. Lol. Imagine Ali, Roy, or Sugar Ray Robinson saying some gay shyt like that:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You simping for a little Mexican midget..lol. Comedy.
Funny you say that cause Andrade actually ducked Lara by calling him boring. Guess he's on that gay shyt too :mjlol:....You stay self ethering yourself when it comes to Andrade :pachaha:

"Lara don't bring money to the table. Networks don't wanna see him fight cause he's boring. That's the truth"

Never wanted any issue with Lara cause Lara already beat that ass in the amatuers. Had to make excuses by calling him old and boring. You know, that gay shyt right :russ:......wanted no problems with Lara but he wanted all the smoke with jack culcay:deadmanny:

Demetrius Andrade: Lara a last resort. I'd fight Jack culcay

“He(lara) won’t engage or try and make the fight entertaining, especially if it’s coming into my favor,” Andrade explained. “He’s just going to survive, try to run, try to do the little pitty-pat counter punches. I’m not about that right now. I’m about sitting in there, doing what I need to do best, and letting the fans know that I’m willing to get in there with anybody and put on a show and make ends meet...I'd fight jack culcay”

Demetrius Andrade: Lara a Last Resort, I’d Fight Jack Culcay

There's too much ammo on this fraud ass dude:dead:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you say that cause Andrade actually ducked Lara by calling him boring. Guess he's on that gay shyt too :mjlol:....You stay self ethering yourself when it comes to Andrade :pachaha:

"Lara don't bring money to the table. Networks don't wanna see him fight cause he's boring. That's the truth"

Never wanted any issue with Lara cause Lara already beat that ass in the amatuers. Had to make excuses by calling him old and boring. You know, that gay shyt right :russ:......wanted no problems with Lara but he wanted all the smoke with jack culcay:deadmanny:

“He(lara) won’t engage or try and make the fight entertaining, especially if it’s coming into my favor,” Andrade explained. “He’s just going to survive, try to run, try to do the little pitty-pat counter punches. I’m not about that right now. I’m about sitting in there, doing what I need to do best, and letting the fans know that I’m willing to get in there with anybody and put on a show and make ends meet...I'd fight jack culcay”

:skip:

Didn't even mention this

Andrade drops out of title defense vs. Charlo

He could have had Lara and Charlo on his resume but I guess its better to blame everyone else for him being 32 years old and having fought nobody .He is irrelevant and its his own fault..:heh:

“Everyone's Avoiding Andrade” :deadmanny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ryan Garcia, Ortiz, Munguia, got the juice at GB/DAZN now if they keep winning and taking the right fights. No more Oscar/Canelo beefing wasting everyone time an energy at the office. Everyone can be their own star without being in Canelo's shadow or the focal point of the label.

Canelo vs Plant is a damn good fight to me. I don't see how anybody can complain about that match up. Only thing is the timing is bad. That fight deserved at least a 4 month promo build up. Hell, even a 4 city press tour. Plant could become a star/household name if all of that happened. Fight would do a mil ppv an everything. You don't rush a fight like this. Smith and BJS is different because their star potential in America is lower than Plant's. The standard press run would suffice for those guys. Guys with history or a more American presence like GGG, Mall, Plant, need their promo scaled higher to maximize the ppv sales.

Hopefully we get BJS vs Smith. That's the most obvious fight to make now, but will prolly get fumbled somehow. :snoop:
Oscar should make Munguia/GGG for May 5th:mjlol:

def agree...without Canelo in the way...GB can really do something...we all know the best GB fights/cards that have aired on DAZN have nothing to do with Canelo anyways :heh:..so will see what Oscar can do..that is if he can keep his deviant behavior in check...and im positive than ever that Oscar vs Maidana is going to pop off more as a future GB fight than ever which really shouldn't be

It's funny that Oscar listed out all his names for future stars but didn't say anything about the actual champions they have like Teixeira or Jo Jo Diaz..JoJo wrote the saddest tweet about that :sadcam: lol

Canelo-Plant is whatever to me...i dont really care..but I do agree with you they should build it up..i'd be surprised if they do scale it back to build it up with promo esp since Plant hasn't fought in almost 9 months.

Any combination of BJS/Smith/Ryder needs to happen and stop all this p*ssyfooting thats been going on at 168..for all the recognized champions. it would be interesting if Canelo vs Yildirim ends up on PBC since it is the catalyst of why Canelo is gone from GB/DAZN...the fight will still get shyt on big time if I see it on PBC TV/PPV..my energy is very consistent with that

Munguia vs Andrade should be happening. Munguia at his leisure can trigger that WBO clause and be installed as his mandatory..and yes the Triple Gawd after his mandatory in December will need to make some sort of moves with 1 or the other..time is not on his side

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Alot of what ifs..which is all we get from Canelo situations these days.

Charlo won't beat Canelo. Outside of Manny he has the best resume in boxing at only 30. He's taken multiple dangerous fights where his team didn't want him to so I HIGHLY doubt he's remotely hesitant of fighting Mall. He brings nothing to the table Canelo already hasn't seen & I don't even like him lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Charlo won't beat Canelo. Outside of Manny he has the best resume in boxing at only 30. He's taken multiple dangerous fights where his team didn't want him to so I HIGHLY doubt he's remotely hesitant of fighting Mall. He brings nothing to the table Canelo already hasn't seen & I don't even like him lol
You'll never know until they fight..Jermall Charlo hasn't lost. Canelo has 3 losses dressed up as decisions and draws.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Fighting Lara isn't a money fight..Canelo is the top guy..pushed as the best...wtf does fighting Lara get him? No..he's been calling out Canelo for years now..thats what counts.