Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
and thats why with spence and any p4p discussion you can put him in a p4p list but hes not taking the right fights that could put him lets say in the top 5..at least in my top 5..beat crawford or beat pac for at least an argument for it..simple

the easy rebuttal to that is then why is Crawford in most P4P top 5 lists :russ:
i think they both top 5 but this wait is getting annoying (i forgot there was talk of Porter getting a rematch next too)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Wondering why is that Lopez mentioned Haney first and foremost but Bob is pushing the idea of a Garcia fight.
:jbhmm:
It couldn't be that he knows Haney is a more legit threat huh? :mjgrin:

It sucks because it seems Lopez would really fight Haney but it doesn't seem at all like Arum is high on the idea, too afraid of losing all those belts.
Haney tried to enforce a fight with one of his fighters before and instead the whole franchise title situation was created.

If this goes like this further and Haney has to fight the old Gamboas of the world while his peers are getting title opportunities left and right he needs to step from Matchroom and sign with TR, it is what it is :francis:

You didn't hear? Arum has a company rule to avoid black fighters..audio came out last week. Explains alot of things..like Manny not facing Crawford years ago.