Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Canelo literally is the opposite of a Ducker...

fukk you talking about my Guy :gucci::gucci:
Huh? When the fukk he fight Charlo and Andrade? He's been hiding ALL YEAR long? What kind of bizarre world shyt is this?? Plant called him out..won't fight him...Benavidez wanted to fight him for the WBC belt..he wanted Yildrim instead? Lol. Great fukking champion.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Huh? When the fukk he fight Charlo and Andrade? He's been hiding ALL YEAR long? What kind of bizarre world shyt is this?? Plant called him out..won't fight him...Benavidez wanted to fight him for the WBC belt..he wanted Yildrim instead? Lol. Great fukking champion.
Plant- Yeah it was a short notice/shorter camp but they offered him a fight.

Charlo-Don’t be obtuse... when was the last time a high profile PBC fighter fought a Golden Boy/DAZN fighter.. same can be said for Plant.

My dog CokeBoy Benavidez lost his belt on the scales , why is that Canelo’s problem?

Andrade- I don’t get why he hasn’t got a Canelo/GGG fight .. the way he’s been moving I can’t even bring him up... he’s basically Bud of the 160 but worse when it comes to his fighting comp these days..

Don’t make me pull up Canelo’s resume while only being 30... his resume alone literally dwarfs the top 5 guys 160-168 collectively :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Plant- Yeah it was a short notice/shorter camp but they offered him a fight.

Charlo-Don’t be obtuse... when was the last time a high profile PBC fighter fought a Golden Boy/DAZN fighter.. same can be said for Plant.

My dog CokeBoy Benavidez lost his belt on the scales , why is that Canelo’s problem?

Andrade- I don’t get why he hasn’t got a Canelo/GGG fight .. the way he’s been moving I can’t even bring him up... he’s basically Bud of the 160 but worse when it comes to his fighting comp these days..

Don’t make me pull up Canelo’s resume while only being 30... his resume alone literally dwarfs the top 5 guys 160-168 collectively :mjlol:
They didn't wantbto fight Plant or they would of offered him Sergay money and did it...

So you're admitting they ducked the Charlo call outs because he is PBC connected? Lol

Benavidez lost it on the scales but Canelo didn't want to fight for that belt until David didn't have it anymore. Easy route shyt. U understand?

Canelo deemed Andrade as a boring "style" and refuses to fight him. Its weak. Its avoiding a boxer.

That resume excuse though? fukk all of that because he has a couple victories..Lara and the fake GGG draw. He lost.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

:dead: