Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ryan brings in more people to watch on tv or live, which means more money and if he beats Campbell also more proven. Not hard to figure out. I doubt Lopez is shaking at the thought of fighting someone whose best win is Old man Gamboa and can't sell tickets.
Who was talking about Lopez not wanting anything? He wants Haney, Bib doesn’t (it seems). Haney has quite a following too it’s not like he’s a noname. Also Ryan Garcia isn’t really more proven. If he beats Campbell you can talk about that but as of now he’s not

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Fred on Barbershop conversations actually had Bob Arum on there the other day for an interview and Arum said two things that caught my attention(going to paraphrase clearly)
1. He has no problem with Crawford leaving TR to to to PBC to get the fights he wants.
2. Crawford is making a boatload of money over there at TR.

Like I said Crawford is very comfortable where he is at, he is working out his retirement plan right now and I aint mad at him get your money black man :salute:, just don't say Spence is ducking you when he fighting nothing but top comp while you playing 2k career mode on rookie difficulty.:ufdup:

Edit: Here is the video

I see Idk if he ever accused Spence of ducking him but Spence wasn’t in a hurry to fight him either, started to talk about the sides of the street and why wouldn’t he take the easier route and fight Porter, which he did eventually. Spence’s words, not mine.

Im not saying though that any of these guys would be scared of each other and I think they will finally fight next year, it just takes damn long because all the marination.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
truthfully teofimo's energy is making me believe that he really wants haney so he can shut all that shyt up on who is what at 135

there’s a huge opportunity for both here

the winner could have an opportunity not only to be undisputed at 135, but maybe even win it at 140.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I see Idk if he ever accused Spence of ducking him but Spence wasn’t in a hurry to fight him either, started to talk about the sides of the street and why wouldn’t he take the easier route and fight Porter, which he did eventually. Spence’s words, not mine.

on the flip side of that Spence admitted that TR offered him more money on his last contract re-up.
granted it was still some PBC belts for him to gather at the time but if he really wanted Bud the most it was an opportunity to make that move
they both eating and both marinating it to death.
I thought Spence said he was calling Bud out officially after the Garcia bout so it's disappointing if the rumor of him wanting Canelo is true :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
on the flip side of that Spence admitted that TR offered him more money on his last contract re-up.
granted it was still some PBC belts for him to gather at the time but if he really wanted Bud the most it was an opportunity to make that move
they both eating and both marinating it to death.
I thought Spence said he was calling Bud out officially after the Garcia bout so it's disappointing if the rumor of him wanting Canelo is true :francis:

and thats why with spence and any p4p discussion you can put him in a p4p list but hes not taking the right fights that could put him lets say in the top 5..at least in my top 5..beat crawford or beat pac for at least an argument for it..simple

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Time for CLEANelo

tumblr_no7i7amP0H1rofocqo1_500.gifv

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
:whoa:You’ll make the PBC stans unruly with this talk.
Remember, only fighters on other platforms like Bud or GGG can do bad numbers, if a PBC card is PPV it’s always a hit and rightfully so. :troll:

I’s a pity it did bad but it was expected... :francis:
No doubt it did bad. It flopped hard but I think they just put it on PPV in order to get the gate money they missed out on. I think the purses came out of the showtime budget but I could be wrong on this guess. Again they did bad numbers for sure.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol dudes can't get injured . I'm not sure what people wanting him to do tell the competing team before the fight?
Because during the Blood, Sweat, & Tears training camp show and again during the fight week press conference he said this is the best he's felt in awhile and how he was finally fully healthy and ready to show all of his skill. So now after the L is taken the narrative is he was nursing an injury the whole time that should have caused him to pull out, but fought through it?