Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Rosario doesn't understand that he needs to keep his hands up and he needs to cut off the ring. Jermell actually boxed nicely and made some good adjustments, Rosario was just busy as hell, but like I said in the thread by the end of round 5 Charlo was countering that boy everytime he would come in and I knew it was only a matter of time... just didn't think he would get KO'd by a jab to the belly button. :mjlol:
he got the legs of a baby momma...

n when he gets dropped...its like a domestic dispute...

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL

Aye remember Bud was talking about moving up right before the Green Machine fight? Folks forgot about all that cappin him and BoMac was doing but I haven't. I'm ok with Bud moving up to 154, he just gon get decapitated by Jermell but I would love to see it.

He ain't trying to fight Porter, Garcia or Thurman. I am ok with the Kell Brook fight for Bud but that may fall thru b/c ESPN don't want to pay nobody. Bud should've signed with PBC when his contract was up a couple years back.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Aye remember Bud was talking about moving up right before the Green Machine fight? Folks forgot about all that cappin him and BoMac was doing but I haven't. I'm ok with Bud moving up to 154, he just gon get decapitated by Jermell but I would love to see it.

Jumping right into the mix with Mell would be crazy. They were talking about him getting Teixeira belt. If he could get that belt somehow before Castano (or fight the winner) that would be cool I guess. Spence should move up too if Bud does and just get 154 popping. Either one them vs Williams or Lubin level dudes would be interesting early 154 PPVs

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Casimero: Naoya Inoue Is Scared Of Me; He's No Monster!
By Keith Idec

Published On Mon Sep 28, 2020, 09:20 AM EST

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut – John Riel Casimero asked if he could take off his mask at the start of his post-fight press conference Saturday night.

The colorful Filipino fighter didn’t want to hide his face while he spoke. He couldn’t hide his disdain for Naoya Inoue, either.

The WBO bantamweight champion called out the unbeaten Japanese star he was supposed to fight April 25 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Casimero wants to fight Inoue next, assuming the heavily favored IBF/WBA bantamweight champ, who is nicknamed “Monster,” wins against Australian challenger Jason Moloney next month.

“Inoue, come on, man,” Casimero exclaimed. “You’re a monster, motherf--ker? You are no monster. You’re a Japanese turtle, not a monster, man. Inoue is scared of me. F--k, motherf--ker, come on! Next!”

inoue-casimero.jpg

The 31-year-old Casimero (30-4, 21 KOs), a three-division champion, stopped previously undefeated Duke Micah in the third round Saturday night at Mohegan Sun Arena. The hard-hitting Casimero dropped Micah (24-1, 19 KOs) in the second round and finished the Ghanaian challenger early in the following round of their scheduled 12-rounder for his WBO 118-pound crown.

Casimero expects the 27-year-old Inoue (19-0, 16 KOs) to tear through Moloney (21-1, 18 KOs) in similar fashion in a main event ESPN+ will stream October 31 from MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.

“Jason Moloney [wanted a fight with] me,” Casimero said, “but I don’t fight with [Moloney] because I know that’s easy for me, because I want Inoue. But, you know, Inoue, he fight Jason Moloney because that’s easy, man.”

Casimero had hoped to have his fight against Inoue rescheduled after it was scrapped due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Sean Gibbons, Casimero’s adviser, informed BoxingScene.com that it would’ve been difficult to put that bout back together from a financial standpoint until fans can attend in Las Vegas.

If even a limited number of fans could attend early in 2021, that could help generate the additional revenue required to reschedule an Inoue-Casimero clash. Gibbons made it clear, though, that he’ll pursue other fights for Casimero if Inoue isn’t interested in facing him in a bantamweight championship unification bout.

“The champ’s right here,” Gibbons said. “He’s always here. Inoue’s the one that ran away this time. They didn’t wanna fight whenever it was, the date we had coming up. They picked Moloney, an easy target. They could’ve took Casimero. They didn’t take it. So, Casimero’s here for [Guillermo] Rigondeaux, he’s here for [Luis] Nery, he’s here for Inoue, any of ‘em. You saw ‘The Monster.’ Casmiero’s ‘The Monster, The Real Monster.’ ”

Keith Idec is a senior writer/columnist for BoxingScene.com. He can be reached on Twitter @Idecboxing.

I get it he's trying to sell the fight with some trash talk but I think Inoue would be too much for him, way too open to those Inoue bombs. We have seen Inoue is a tough guy too he ate some leather from Donaire who's old or not, still a formidable puncher especially at 118.