Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I knew someone would bring this fight up after Jermell won.

I didn’t watch the video, but The path is there if they really wanted to pursue undisputed. Beat the 154 WBO champ, and then put together a fight for the undisputed title.

At 147, I don’t see an undisputed champion being crown.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Aye remember Bud was talking about moving up right before the Green Machine fight? Folks forgot about all that cappin him and BoMac was doing but I haven't. I'm ok with Bud moving up to 154, he just gon get decapitated by Jermell but I would love to see it.

He ain't trying to fight Porter, Garcia or Thurman. I am ok with the Kell Brook fight for Bud but that may fall thru b/c ESPN don't want to pay nobody. Bud should've signed with PBC when his contract was up a couple years back.
You think it may be more likely he fight spencd at 154?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Monster's dad is a fukken menace.:sadcam:

Any of y'all see him when the other Inoue lost on the undercard of the Inoue v Donaire fight?

That cold hearted, pimp handed, fatherly look of disgust.:sadcam:

Facts, Yeah pops was disappointed, but he can still rest easy that neither one of his kids pulled a Chavez Jr that night. :whew:

Rodriguez's trainer pushed Monster's dad and got bodied early. Inoue was even trading with dude just to make him believe he had a chance. :mjcry:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Facts, Yeah pops was disappointed, but he can still rest easy that neither one of his kids pulled a Chavez Jr that night. :whew:

Rodriguez's trainer pushed Monster's dad and got bodied early. Inoue was even trading with dude just to make him believe he had a chance. :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Poor Chavez jnr, expectations is a motherfukker. Makes it hard when your pops is the Terminator of boxing. :russ:

Yeah i remember that, over Inoue pops taking photos or some shyt? shyt, i guess he didn't realise that the Japanese be loving to take photos of anything and everything. :manny:

Bad idea.:ufdup: