Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think if Rosario gets past this loss without mental damage I can see him beating Hurd. Both are there to be hit but Rosario matches Hurd's size and throws harder shots, also sneakier. Hurd is trying to convert to a more boxing style but I don't think it would help him.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think if Rosario gets past this loss without mental damage I can see him beating Hurd. Both are there to be hit but Rosario matches Hurd's size and throws harder shots, also sneakier. Hurd is trying to convert to a more boxing style but I don't think it would help him.
shyt make this fight.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Hurd need to think about fighting at 160 and getting that PBC push to a Jermall Fight after a couple struggle victories.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Even Wilder would see those coming :unimpressed:
this video went so round on the internet but if anyone ever watched an AJ fight knows this is only due to some special training or something cause Joshua's punching technique is good, textbook shyt, his uppercuts, and hooks are executed very well especially for a HW. He has flaws but it's not his punching technique. So idk why some ppl acted like AJ's technique would be shyt now because of that clip.